Trip Abroad And Back To Thailand.

I am on Marriage visa and holidayed in England. .I arrived back 22 june .I believed that i only have to report to immigration 90 days from my arrival date [22.06].

I tried  to report online today but although  I got  the 'submit' message it does not appear to have been taken ..

anyone know why?

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Wait at least 3 days for the report to approved or rejected form the day it was submitted. Some offices take longer than.

others.

I assume you got a email informing you was received and had the TM47 attached to it.

Hi Joe...No when I pressed submit it just did not 'submit'

and it stayed darkened on the screen .I waited 5 minutes but I had to close the page  as it did not 'go'.

2 minutes ago, p414 said:

Hi Joe...No when I pressed submit it just did not 'submit'

and it stayed darkened on the screen .I waited 5 minutes but I had to close the page  as it did not 'go'.

Was that on the mobile app or the online site?

You should try again to do the report. Maybe your connection dropped out while submitting it,

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

Was that on the mobile app or the online site?

You should try again to do the report. Maybe your connection dropped out while submitting it,

Thanks Joe..I have the 'online app'...But now I have a new tm6 number ....I checked everything else...will try again tomorrow.

19 minutes ago, p414 said:

Thanks Joe..I have the 'online app'...But now I have a new tm6 number ....I checked everything else...will try again tomorrow.

You do not need a TM6 number when doing the report online. There is no place to enter it.

15 hours ago, p414 said:

Thanks again Joe.

I still have app 12 days before my 90 day is due..Will that kake ant difference? 

I thought I could report 14 days before due.

You can apply any time during the last 15 days before the due date of the address report.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

OP, the link above is for the new online system.

Perhaps try on that. 

BTW ....for others , when I received the reminder email (excellent idea) on Saturday,  I did the 90 report on the spot. 

Received confirmation on Monday.

This post is more an advertisement for new system. Works really well and basically auto fill after first time of using it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

OP, the link above is for the new online system.

Perhaps try on that. 

BTW ....for others , when I received the reminder email (excellent idea) on Saturday,  I did the 90 report on the spot. 

Received confirmation on Monday.

This post is more an advertisement for new system. Works really well and basically auto fill after first time of using it. 

Hi Joe..

Tried today and everything went ok.... I have a vpn .and I wonder if I was connected to an England I,S.P. I made sure it was not connected today and all done in less than a minute. 5 minutes later I got my notification.

Thanks for all you help for me and all with visa problems.

Thanks to all for your input.