TM30 registration did not work?

Hi,

When trying to search for the TM30 registration my wife did on August 8 nothing comes up. Look like the registration did not work.

We are going to Immigration for having my name in a yellow book. What will happen if the TM30 registration really did not work? Can I forget about the yellow book registration then? Also I was going to apply for a extension 1 year very soon.

40 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Have your wife complete a TM30 form to take with you if needed. Or do the report again online and do a screenshot of the report.

Thanks for the answer, ubonjoe! When my wife registered again she got the reply that there already is a registration made on this address and that she not can register again. Or that there is no need for register again (or something like that). She has a screenshot of that. That should do or what do you think?

20 minutes ago, PattayaKevin said:

Have her login and do the tm30 again and screenshot the result. Can try searching also again make sure to change the dates on the search parameters to the dates around when you created the last tm30. If you don't change the dates to the correct date the system doesn't find it. 

Hi Kevin, when my wife tried to login again she got the answer: Address No., VillageNO., Alley, Sub-district, District and Province you have entered is already registered. That she did on the same day when I arrived and printed a screenshot.

Is that meaning the TM30 itself or that she has registered for doing TM30 online?

Anyway, we have print out the TM30 paper form and we will take that with us if they not find the original  app TM30.

When we searched we have tried several dates but not more than 7 days to be sure. But nothing came up. Now she even start to be uncertain about the username and password as the confusion is growing.

20 hours ago, Captor said:

We are going to Immigration for having my name in a yellow book.

It's the Tessa Ban-office that issues a Yellow House Book. Check first what you need to bring, as you might also need two witnesses that knows you, preferably a neighbor and a government employed...????

Edited by khunPer

5 hours ago, khunPer said:

It's the Tessa Ban-office that issues a Yellow House Book. Check first what you need to bring, as you might also need two witnesses that knows you, preferably a neighbor and a government employed...????

Hi, yes the Immigration only did the legalization that I got from my embassy. That we will bring to the office as soon as the Immigration have sent the legalized document to us.

An update, We did as you said, Ubonjoe and made a new TM30 with the old paper form. We then after the legalization today wend to the immigration office that handles TM30 and explained the issue. We did log in there but there was nothing. So my wife made some mistake when she did it 5 weeks ago. We showed the paper form we had filled out in the morning. We then needed to pay a 800 THB fee and that was OK as I already been in the country for 5 weeks apparently without a registered TM30. Our mistake. So they were very kind and accepted the mistake.

So all good! Thanks for your answers guys!

17 hours ago, Captor said:

Hi, yes the Immigration only did the legalization that I got from my embassy. That we will bring to the office as soon as the Immigration have sent the legalized document to us.

The immigration office can issue an address confirmation letter, you don't need anything from an embassy.

1 hour ago, khunPer said:

The immigration office can issue an address confirmation letter, you don't need anything from an embassy.

OK, they (Immigration) told us before this they wanted a letter about my residency in the home country + here in Bangkok + passport from the embassy.

And then that the immigration needed to legalize that + the passport. To late now anyway as it is done already. Thanks for answering:-)

• Like 1