Viral “begpacker” photos from Pattaya Beach Road cause polarizing debate on social media

webfact

23 hours ago, hioctane said:

You will get deported. There was an article about it a while back. You can’t even help a wife in her restaurant even if unpaid.

If youre not living on the edge youre taking up too much space.....life is risk amirite..

Ill be doing it again tomorrow as the cops come over and banter with me and my thai friend as he pays his weekly rate for the street space..  10 bt!

might wanna go down to that "begpacker" and tell him as well......

or you gents will all get to see how hansum I am when i make the thai funny pages ????

On 9/13/2022 at 9:25 AM, Gottfrid said:

Why? In reality he is breaking the Thai labour law.

Asking people to fund his pleasure of travelling around the world, when there are people not having food for the day. That´s just plain egoistic and lazy. Better for him to get deported, and go home make enough money to travel.

The last time I was at the Canadian Embassy in BKK using the lift to leave a 30 ish looking guy got in at the same time. After a brief "hi there" he proceeded to ask me if I could spare and money to give him.It was a long few minutes for both of us on the ride down. I was taken aback as I'd never had this happen to me before inside an Embassy. I felt really bad for not donating to his cause (for about 5 seconds)

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, mockingbird said:

Selling beads on beach road is 'living on the edge' ?  You daredevil you.

read it again...Im in Cm..helping my thai friend sell ice cream......im not the "begpacker".....

Im apparently the one thats gonna get deported as per some posters here....enjoy your day

seems im living on the edge and evading deportation.......an ice cream fugitive!

mock---yeah  Ing  yeah!   bird    yeah!    thanks for stopping by! ????

19 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

read it again...Im in Cm..helping my thai friend sell ice cream......im not the "begpacker".....

Im apparently the one thats gonna get deported as per some posters here....enjoy your day

seems im living on the edge and evading deportation.......an ice cream fugitive!

mock---yeah  Ing  yeah!   bird    yeah!    thanks for stopping by! ????

Calm down there Sticky balls. I'm sure Chiang mai immigration have no interest in an ice cream vendors assistant.

4 hours ago, mockingbird said:

Calm down there Sticky balls. I'm sure Chiang mai immigration have no interest in an ice cream vendors assistant.

No need to tell me as I was talking with 2 cops that come for ice cream over the weekend

you might want to pass your advice onto some of the posters here that say im getting deported!

Sticky is always jai yen yen.....sabai sabai.......(kicks back with a durian ice cream)  arroy dee!

On 6/3/2023 at 4:57 AM, Sticky Rice Balls said:

If youre not living on the edge youre taking up too much space.....life is risk amirite..

Ill be doing it again tomorrow as the cops come over and banter with me and my thai friend as he pays his weekly rate for the street space..  10 bt!

might wanna go down to that "begpacker" and tell him as well......

or you gents will all get to see how hansum I am when i make the thai funny pages ????

Keep working for her and when you get deported, you can come back here and cry about it.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, hioctane said:

Keep working for her and when you get deported, you can come back here and cry about it.

Will Do..thanks for the sharing! ????  the cops will be asking where i went when they come for ice cream each week.....hurry on over for a durian ice cream b4 the cops throw me in the slammer

On 9/12/2022 at 5:35 PM, roo860 said:

Well done young man, a budding entrepreneur!

More like a lazy shameless weirdo and ungracious guest that should be deported. My backpack days were from 2005 to 2013 and this was totally unheard of

Edited by Harsh Jones
  • Sad 1