Sending UK Government Pension to Bangkok Bank in Bangkok

For various reasons instead of having my government pension sent to a UK Bank I want it sent direct to my savingss account at Bangkok Bank in Bangkok where I live.

Any problems I should know about?

Assume its sent in sterling?

What about charges?

Thank you any advice.

5 hours ago, theoldgit said:

I'm assuming you're talking about the UK State Pension when you refer to a "Government Pension" as opposed to a pension as a former Government employee.

Transam has covered everything, but you might also find this helpful State Pension if you retire abroad

Thank you and yes I was referring to UK State Pension, 

By the way on a related issue does anyone know if I can ask for my State Pension be sent direct-not via any bank- to  my Wise account in UK (used to be called transferwise)?

14 minutes ago, homeseeker said:

By the way on a related issue does anyone know if I can ask for my State Pension be sent direct-not via any bank- to  my Wise account in UK (used to be called transferwise)?

Cant see why not. I have private pension paid to Wise, to confirm it was formerly called Transferwise

4 hours ago, homeseeker said:

Yeah, loads of people use Wise as their UK bank and just convert it to Baht and send to BBL as “funds for long term stay in Thailand”