Nonthaburi to Bangkok Pattaya Hospital

PFMills

I would think if Route #7 was having flooding issues I think many members would have already commented (or it would have been in the news)

Or are you more worried about the route Nonthaburi to #7?

If so, maybe ask a Moderator to move this thread to the BKK forum via the Report Button

56 minutes ago, MJCM said:

I would think if Route #7 was having flooding issues I think many members would have already commented (or it would have been in the news)

Or are you more worried about the route Nonthaburi to #7?

If so, maybe ask a Moderator to move this thread to the BKK forum via the Report Button

Nonthaburi end is ok, am more concerned about between end of Route 7 and BPH, but thanks for the suggestion.

44 minutes ago, PFMills said:

Nonthaburi end is ok, am more concerned about between end of Route 7 and BPH, but thanks for the suggestion.

Never really thought about that stretch being prone to flooding. Currently not an issue and very little rain since yesterday early am.

13 hours ago, PFMills said:

Right turn and straight on down to the hospital. Flooding in that area happens but soon drains away. Drove through it yesterday no issues. Weather not predictable this time of year.