Majority of Americans concerned about Biden’s mental health: new poll

Scott

Never ceases to amaze me how we have these septuagenarian leaders who are well past their prime (No offence to Joe & I wish him the best of health but he should be enjoying his remaining days not running the World's largest economy!). 

Same with "King" Charles in the UK, why wouldn't he just do the right thing & pass the baton on to Wills?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, DeaconJohn said:

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

H.L. Mencken's classic observation has never seemed so true.

Yep and the fact that it just happened twice with the last 2 morons seems the proof is in the pudding.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Berkshire said:

The Dems may just keep Papa Joe around in case Trump runs in 2024.  Because if there's one thing Joe Biden can do in his sleep is beat Trump like a drum.

That cheered me up - nothing like a laugh to pep the spirit. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

Never ceases to amaze me how we have these septuagenarian leaders who are well past their prime (No offence to Joe & I wish him the best of health but he should be enjoying his remaining days not running the World's largest economy!). 

Same with "King" Charles in the UK, why wouldn't he just do the right thing & pass the baton on to Wills?

I guess you meant ruining the world's largest economy.

King Charles may yet do the "right thing", which may not be your version but already pre-determined.  

• Like 2