Questions about extension based on marriage

Hi

As I went to Immigration yesterday I got a TM7 form with 5 pages instead of the 2 pages when I downloaded TM7 from the immigration webpage 3 days ago.

Which one to use?

The one I got from Immigration also contained one "The Acknowledgement of Penalties for a Visa Overstay" + one Acknowledgement of terms and conditions for permit of temporary stay in The Kingdom of Thailand" and the last document is a Statement.

1) Should I fill in all the 5 pages I got yesterday or just the 2 from the Immigration webpage?

2) About photos: How should the photos look like? It says: Outside 2 pictures and inside 2 pictures. Outside must be with the house number visible.

Should they be with only me and wife or also with my wifes daugther?

Inside, same question: Only she and me or with my wifes daugther as well as it says family in the instruction? And in what situation inside the house for example?

3) Map: Is it OK to take a print  screen from Google map?

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

Good. 

I have answers to some of your questions.

Bumping this now so you can obtain first hand answers from those that deal with extensions based on marriage at CW. 

Thanks, we (wife and I) have been thinking it might be best to fill in all the 5 pages from CW as they gave that to me. Yesterday I read about another guy that still not got an answer after 53 days and I think the additional 3 pages are about that. I can scan them if you like and attach here if possible?

16 minutes ago, Captor said:

Thanks, we (wife and I) have been thinking it might be best to fill in all the 5 pages from CW as they gave that to me. Yesterday I read about another guy that still not got an answer after 53 days and I think the additional 3 pages are about that. I can scan them if you like and attach here if possible?

The first 2 are the standard TM7 form. If already have one completed you could use it.

The others are new standard forms needed for the extension application.

The affidavit can be completed by your wife in Thai since both of you have to sign it. They may complete anther one and print it out after the interview by the officer.

I would leave wifes daughter out of the photos, otherwise immigration wont even know the daughter exists. The kiss principle.

Most offices seem to want a hand drawn map rather than google maps.

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The first 2 are the standard TM7 form. If already have one completed you could use it.

The others are new standard forms needed for the extension application.

The affidavit can be completed by your wife in Thai since both of you have to sign it. They may complete anther one and print it out after the interview by the officer.

Thanks ubonjoe! We will do that. We have still not started to fill out TM7 so we will use the one from CW with 5 pages.

3 hours ago, recom273 said:

3. They usually want a hand drawn map - doesn’t stop you making a map using Google maps and adding the gps location.

Make a folder on your computer or cloud and present it every year.

Thanks, we will do that.

2 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Varies by office, and even who you see on the day.

3. At my office a perfect Google print with gps co ordinates was removed and it " must be hand drawn" was applied. 

It look like hand drawing are always accepted so I will stick to that, thanks.

2 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

I would leave wifes daughter out of the photos, otherwise immigration wont even know the daughter exists. The kiss principle.

Most offices seem to want a hand drawn map rather than google maps.

OK, then we leave the daugther out of it. And hand drawn mapp it will be, thanks!