Death sentence! No clemency for foster mum who fed kids floor cleaner then went on Facebook for donations

webfact

Posts with trolling images have been removed.

Inflammatory posts have been removed:

8. You will not post vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9. You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages. You will respect other members and post in a civil manner. Personal attacks, insults or hate speech posted on the forum or sent by private message are not allowed.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Life in prison means that she would suffer - if she survived long when faced with fellow prisoners who would know what she'd done. The death penalty is the easy way out for her. Painless.

I should add that she will no doubt be 'dealt with' by her fellow prisoners anyway as those sentenced to death are, for a reason unknown to me, appear to be kept on 'death row' for years before the sentence is carried out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2022 at 4:18 AM, Catoni said:

You might be surprised how many mothers kill their children. Like the mother who drove her three kids to a lake, and made the car  go into and sink the lake and drowned them. I can’t imagine the thoughts in the children’s minds when they realized what what happening to them……done to then by their own mother. 

Or mothers who drown their kids in the bathtub.   Drowning seems to be a favourite with for women to get rid of children.  
   And then there’ Casey Anthony….

Simply horrifying and evil.  

there are some sick puppies out there...how does some innocent child end up like one of these mothers?

On 9/16/2022 at 6:18 PM, Catoni said:

You might be surprised how many mothers kill their children. Like the mother who drove her three kids to a lake, and made the car  go into and sink the lake and drowned them. I can’t imagine the thoughts in the children’s minds when they realized what what happening to them……done to then by their own mother. 

Or mothers who drown their kids in the bathtub.   Drowning seems to be a favourite with for women to get rid of children.  
   And then there’ Casey Anthony….

Simply horrifying and evil.  

Should be licenses to have kids. Anyone with IQ under 100 banned.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

Should be licenses to have kids. Anyone with IQ under 100 banned.

That's a bit Brave New World-ish.

But you could make wearing a crash helmet illegal for Thai citizens,  it will kind of have the same effect,  just would take slightly longer.

Darwin always wins. :giggle:

Edited by Orinoco