Kyrgyzstani woman falls to death at hotel in Pattaya area, police investigating strange circumstances prior to fall

webfact

image.jpeg

By Goongnang Suksawat

Pattaya – A Kyrgyzstani woman fell to death at a hotel in the Pattaya area after noon today (September 16th). She had previously filed a report to police over what she claimed was a Chinese gangster who defrauded her to become a prostitute in Pattaya.

The Pattaya Police was notified of the incident at a hotel on Thap Phraya Road in Nongprue, Banglamung. The name of the hotel was withheld pending a further investigation. Law enforcement arrived at the seven storey hotel to find on the pavement outside the hotel the foreign woman who was later identified as a 30-year-old Kyrgyzstani woman. (The Pattaya News is withholding her name pending embassy and family notification.) She was later pronounced dead at the scene.

The Pattaya City Police Chief Colonel Kunlachart Kunlachai went up to the room on the seventh floor where the woman stayed.

Mr. Bechstein Hans Matthias, 58, an American national who is the room’s owner told police, “I stay with my two nephews. They are students who came to visit Thailand.”

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/09/16/kyrgyzstani-woman-falls-to-death-at-hotel-in-pattaya-area-police-investigating-strange-circumstances-prior-to-fall/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-09-17

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

39 minutes ago, kinyara said:

You read the full article and deduced that the condo owner Mr Hans Matthias Bechstein is not only a woman but possibly a lesbian ????.  No idea why they say it's a hotel when it's a condo.

Mission accomplished, got your attention. Why spoil a great story with facts .... 555.

9 hours ago, Jonathan Swift said:

Not enough was said for any conclusions to be drawn. It looks equally possible that she suffered from mental illness and perhaps was not rational. That would call into question statements about alleged gangsters. I've never heard of Chinese gangs being involved in any major sex trafficking in Thailand, not that they aren't, but I hear other countries mentioned more often. The few facts and statements including an American benefactor as well as an employee who said she jumped make it look more like a suicide. No one saw any such suspicious person around the victim. She could have fabricated the story about the Chinese as a way to get help and attention. Not unusual for mental illness sufferers. The story she told the police very likely lacked credibility. But no one can say for now. 

if it walks like a duck sounds like a duck   it must be a duck

35 minutes ago, off road pat said:

That's it,...blame the victim,...I have heard of many east European woman lured into Thailand by dubious persons, with false promises of a good job in tourism and end in prostitution !!

Kyrgyzstan is not in Eastern Europe, it's in Central Asia. 

Mr. Bechstein Hans Matthias, 58, an American national who is the room’s owner told police, “I stay with my two nephews. They are students who came to visit Thailand.”

alright, we don't know the alleged Chinese gangster's name but the name of the owner of the room along with private information about two of his nephews was worth throwing into the public ... 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, tgw said:

alright, we don't know the alleged Chinese gangster's name but the name of the owner of the room along with private information about two of his nephews was worth throwing into the public ... 

Actually, we do.

One has been arrested at the Natcha Housing Estate and there is a warrant out for three others.

Seems her story had some truth in it. 

On 9/17/2022 at 1:52 AM, webfact said:

She had previously filed a report to police over what she claimed was a Chinese gangster

The year is 2034

still no clues

no leads

no idea if someone should be interviewed.

Lesson learned falang!!!!!        I was going to file a report against the Yakuza in Japan....now forget it!!!!!