Another e-visa question Line 12

I am a bit confused. Maybe thinking to hard. It states "Applicant is required to upload his/her passport pages which contain all travel records for the past 12 months (1 year) since the last international trip." I am assuming they are talking about travel from my native country. My last international was from Thailand back to the States, May this year. I flew in in Jan this year. This "PAST 12 months SINCE the last international trip" has me confused. Can someone explain exactly what the are asking for?

You are required to show evidence of any international travel undertaken in the past 12 months prior to your application. If your January/May trips are all that are recorded in your passport that is all you need to submit.

If, in the past 13 months, you lived in and traveled in the Schengen Area, or lived in and traveled in North America you'll likely have nothing to upload.

• Like 1

My understanding is that they would like to see stamps in your passport for the past 12 months prior to last international trip. Let's say the last trip was in May 2022, past 12 months would be all stamps since May 2021. It is better to upload more than less I would say.

• Like 1