COVID rules on entry.

2 hours ago, ian carman said:

If from uk she will have to getthe NHS app on her phone and show the QR code 

True but I suggest that, assuming she has paper tickets, she gets a printout and just puts it together with her tickets as well Very easy to do on the NHS app.

I shall do that next trip.

• Thumbs Up 1

Everything I have read says that there is no quarantine in Thailand anymore for vaccinated foreigners coming in by air, BUT my brother in law has told my wife that she will have to stay put in her mother's house in Nakhon Nayok for a while, as will I when I go a.few weeks later. Her house is within the boundaries of a military academy. Could the military base make up its own rules?

13 minutes ago, British Canadian said:

Everything I have read says that there is no quarantine in Thailand anymore for vaccinated foreigners coming in by air, BUT my brother in law has told my wife that she will have to stay put in her mother's house in Nakhon Nayok for a while, as will I when I go a.few weeks later. Her house is within the boundaries of a military academy. Could the military base make up its own rules?

I have not seen anything about a quarantine anywhere now other than if you get covid 19, test positive and go into self quarantine at home.

• Thanks 1