Worth it to buy new forks? Kawasaki 650R - 09

Kawazaki650R

18 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Nah sorry buddy my guy is in Old city Baan Na Sukhothai near where I live. 

He works in a car workshop but his boss let's do some work on the side.

You have to take everything off the bike he doesn't do that he only prepares and re-sprays the panels you give him. 

In case I cannot find a shop that's willing to repaint my fairings what would they cost to buy? Do you have to buy a full set? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kawazaki650R said:

In case I cannot find a shop that's willing to repaint my fairings what would they cost to buy? Do you have to buy a full set? 

China do full replica body parts for certain bikes, I got one small body part for my Blade from China needed a little bit of adjusting here and there but fitted ok.

That said what fairings do you want resprayed,  and a picture of them, you could sent them to me by Kerry or some carrier and I could get them sprayed and sent back to you if you want.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2022 at 5:52 PM, Kwasaki said:

China do full replica body parts for certain bikes, I got one small body part for my Blade from China needed a little bit of adjusting here and there but fitted ok.

That said what fairings do you want resprayed,  and a picture of them, you could sent them to me by Kerry or some carrier and I could get them sprayed and sent back to you if you want.

I sent you a PM.