NBC News Cheney says GOP leaders are treating Trump like a ‘king’ by defending him in Mar-a-Lago probe

Scott

She Kind of Reminds You of Margaret Thatcher': Liz Cheney ...

WASHINGTON — Rep. Liz Cheney launched a blistering attack on Donald Trump and his allies Monday, accusing Republican leaders of treating the former president like a “king” by defending him at every turn in a federal investigation into classified documents stored at his Florida estate.

“Those who are protecting Donald Trump — elected leaders of my party — are now willing to condemn FBI agents, Department of Justice officials, and pretend that taking top-secret SCI documents and keeping them in a desk drawer in an office in Mar-a-Lago, or in an unsecured location anywhere, was somehow not a problem. They are attempting to excuse this behavior,” Cheney, R-Wyo., said in a speech at the American Enterprise Institute, a conservative think tank. (SCI is short for “sensitive compartmented information.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cheney-says-gop-leaders-treating-032752666.html

• Haha 1

More of a King Baby, and the GOP are his "my child can do no wrong" parents.

The rioters were well-behaved tourists.  The stolen documents were newspaper clippings.  "I don't know anything about qanon."  ("I just told you about them" says the interviewer.)  "I never met him" his says of the scoundrel of which there are dozens of pictures of the two together.

And so on.  Why would he lie?  :cheesy:

This Cheney lady has her own game plan, and don't forget who her father is.  You can go back through newspaper archives to get a glimpse of what he was up to while W was busy clearing brush on his ranch during his presidency.  Don't expect any books on the Dick Cheney presidency until after he dies. 

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" has a ring to it, but consider what will happen when the enemy is vanquished.

• Like 1