flood in your hood ?

orang37

I am so happy that not one of you, brothers, and sisters, and non-binary-identifying relations, has seen flooding, or, water, in the streets where you are.

Knowing that it (the water) is not there for you gives me the ability to feel confident that what appears to be ~15+ cm.  of slow moving water in my street (Nong Hoy area) is a mirage, a consequence, perhaps, of a metabolic/endocrine/dopamine/serotonin/adrenal hiccup in combination with unusual atmospheric conditions.

Not surprising, given we are in Amazing Thailand, where even the famous Thai smiles can be as illusory as the fading grin Alice saw as the Cheshire cat dematerialized.

cheers. ~o37;.

Edited by orang37
recovering identity after alien abduction

4 hours ago, orang37 said:

I am so happy....

And I'm so sad that you poor devils in Nong Hay (ones anywhere near the Ping river) need a kayak to get around.

As to the prior poster's question, absent some big rains or water flows from the north, you'll have zero problem getting to the airport.

Yip, g/fs car wrecked...got caught in overnight rise...before 3am dry streets then relentless slow surge.

Water is almost up to living room which is elevated 1 metre and plot was also elevated prior to the build...kitchen flooded as its lower to ground level..south-east CM near ping river and Lamphun 'tree road'.

DAAAAANG !

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, freedomnow said:

Yip, g/fs car wrecked...got caught in overnight rise...before 3am dry streets then relentless slow surge.

Water is almost up to living room which is elevated 1 metre and plot was also elevated prior to the build...kitchen flooded as its lower to ground level..south-east CM near ping river and Lamphun 'tree road'.

DAAAAANG !

Really sorry to hear this ! best wishes for your safety and peace of mind.