Shop4Thailand

Baht Simpson

This store has nothing to do with Thailand. It is just one of many websites owned by xbite and I think their main site is 365games. One of their other sites is shop4world and they ship worldwide for next to nothing, but their packaging is terrible. So if you are ordering something expensive be careful. I think their website is just going through maintenance. They also sell on eBay but they stopped shipping to Thailand for some reason.

Zavvi is better because they don't charge shipping per item, but actually combine it.

Edited by Celsius

4 hours ago, Celsius said:

This store has nothing to do with Thailand. It is just one of many websites owned by xbite and I think their main site is 365games. One of their other sites is shop4world and they ship worldwide for next to nothing, but their packaging is terrible. So if you are ordering something expensive be careful. I think their website is just going through maintenance. They also sell on eBay but they stopped shipping to Thailand for some reason.

Zavvi is better because they don't charge shipping per item, but actually combine it.

Thanks Celsius. I've actually used them a number of times over the last 2 years and always found them reliable. Yes, it's Xbite as it shows on the Paypal receipts. Xbite is shown as Permanently Closed now so I guess that's it.

Thanks for the heads up on Zavvi. I'll have a look.