Bodyguard 56 mm Condoms

bbi1

"Where are some cheap pharmacies to buy these? "

Can't help you. I go the bespoke route. I have a tailor in Milan who keeps a mold of my junk on file, and he fashions a few dozen boxes as the need arises and shoots them off to me by DHL. They fit like a Brioni. Unfortunately, quality comes with a price. They aren't cheap.

Sometimes I have them monogrammed, as my partners like to keep them as a reminder of our assignation. My tailor also colorizes, and particularly popular among the women is the teal and even more so the padparadscha color, which mimics a lovely tropical sunset. In winter in colder climes, I opt for a chalk stripe or sometimes even a Glen Plaid. Very professional looking, and they're a hit at the office Christmas Party with whomever I pair off. Makes the tryst seem less scandalous. I tried paisley once, and they looked nice, but the images scared the women and made them think about pregnancy, as the paisley symbols do look a bit like spermatozoa. Lesson learned.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

"Where are some cheap pharmacies to buy these? "

Can't help you. I go the bespoke route. I have a tailor in Milan who keeps a mold of my junk on file, and he fashions a few dozen boxes as the need arises and shoots them off to me by DHL. They fit like a Brioni. Unfortunately, quality comes with a price. They aren't cheap.

Sometimes I have them monogrammed, as my partners like to keep them as a reminder of our assignation. My tailor also colorizes, and particularly popular among the women is the teal and even more so the padparadscha color, which mimics a lovely tropical sunset. In winter in colder climes, I opt for a chalk stripe or sometimes even a Glen Plaid. Very professional looking, and they're a hit at the office Christmas Party with whomever I pair off. Makes the tryst seem less scandalous. I tried paisley once, and they looked nice, but the images scared the women and made them think about pregnancy, as the paisley symbols do look a bit like spermatozoa. Lesson learned.

what a loud chest beating post...usually the louder the bark the bigger the bite right ?

32 minutes ago, stoner said:

what a loud chest beating post...usually the louder the bark the bigger the bite right ?

Ah.....it's facetious. Didn't pick that up?

You really think a Milan tailor makes bespoke condoms in a chalk stripe?

Oh my ! Been availing yourself a bit too often of Thailand's relaxed cannabis laws, befitting your screen name?

• Haha 2