Intelligent conversation.!!!

The Theory

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I think you're missing  ........... Cold climate = unhappy people.

Cold & wet sucks, as I hear many cry about UK weather,  Can't argue that, just cold, no snow is boring, and wet cold ... yikes.

But cold & snow is way too cool, and I actually miss it.  About the only thing I miss from USA, the change of seasons.

Thailand is cheap for us, but not for them. I heard the same nonsense in Mexico that they loved Jesus and family and weren't so concerned about money.

Funny quote from a CIA guy in the 60's: "We found it hard to motivate the Lao to fight because they'd did not seem to care much about money. However, once they got their hands on some, that quickly changed".

On 9/28/2022 at 6:25 PM, KhunLA said:

Cold & wet sucks, as I hear many cry about UK weather,  Can't argue that, just cold, no snow is boring, and wet cold ... yikes.

But cold & snow is way too cool, and I actually miss it.  About the only thing I miss from USA, the change of seasons.

Me and Mrs G were talking about this the other night, and honestly neither of us miss the weather in Thailand. It's hot, or just hot and wet.

We've had a super hot summer, and frankly, stick a fork in me, i'm done and looking forward to some cooler weather.

We tend not to get too much rain, but at altitude we get powder snow, which I'll take any day over being soaked in rain

• Like 1

Intelligent conversation is really nothing that you might want, if you want a more harmonious and long-lasting male-female relationship.

If you want to find a girl who will not bore you, then you might try visiting a large factory.

When I was young, I often visited factories in order to check product that I was shipping, abroad.

Some of you might not know, but when you visit an Asian factory you will see hundreds of young women bent over their workstations. And, these women often seem to blush if you stop and inspect their work.

Actually, being an exporter and a buyer provides one with a bit of power, anytime one might visit a factory.  Hundreds of girls bent over their machines, daring not even to make eye contact.

So, what I used to do was to prepare about 10 short notes on slips of paper.

And then, while walking down the factory production line, presumably for the purpose of inspection, I would inconspicuously drop one of these notes, anytime I came across an attractive factory worker.

The odds were good.  If I dropped 10 slips of paper with my telephone number on ten workstations in the factory, I would often receive at least one callback.  

In my opinion, both factory girls and farm girls are the very best.

Not only are they more intelligent and hard working, but also they prove to be kinder, as well.

Why do you think Jagger sang about factory girls, so many years ago?

He knew that factory girls are special.

Not all factory girls are the same.

Therefore, the more slips of paper you drop, the more likely it might be that you will find the love of your life.

She might not be educated.

She might not know the name Winston Churchill, in English.

But, if you treat her well, then she will love you forever.

Most factory girls are just waiting to be rescued from their factory machines.

She will love you, forever, and treat you like Prince Charming, if you don't mind the stains all down her dress.

Anyway, if you want to find a nice girl, this is one strategy you might consider.

I love factory girls.

They are the best.

Factory girls are great.

But, be kind to her, please.

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Intelligent conversation is really nothing that you might want, if you want a more harmonious and long-lasting male-female relationship.

If you want to find a girl who will not bore you, then you might try visiting a large factory.

When I was young, I often visited factories in order to check product that I was shipping, abroad.

Some of you might not know, but when you visit an Asian factory you will see hundreds of young women bent over their workstations. And, these women often seem to blush if you stop and inspect their work.

Actually, being an exporter and a buyer provides one with a bit of power, anytime one might visit a factory.  Hundreds of girls bent over their machines, daring not even to make eye contact.

So, what I used to do was to prepare about 10 short notes on slips of paper.

And then, while walking down the factory production line, presumably for the purpose of inspection, I would inconspicuously drop one of these notes, anytime I came across an attractive factory worker.

The odds were good.  If I dropped 10 slips of paper with my telephone number on ten workstations in the factory, I would often receive at least one callback.  

In my opinion, both factory girls and farm girls are the very best.

Not only are they more intelligent and hard working, but also they prove to be kinder, as well.

Why do you think Jagger sang about factory girls, so many years ago?

He knew that factory girls are special.

Not all factory girls are the same.

Therefore, the more slips of paper you drop, the more likely it might be that you will find the love of your life.

She might not be educated.

She might not know the name Winston Churchill, in English.

But, if you treat her well, then she will love you forever.

Most factory girls are just waiting to be rescued from their factory machines.

She will love you, forever, and treat you like Prince Charming, if you don't mind the stains all down her dress.

Anyway, if you want to find a nice girl, this is one strategy you might consider.

I love factory girls.

They are the best.

Factory girls are great.

But, be kind to her, please.

So, did somewhat odd post work out for you in your life?

Did you not post some time ago about being celibate?

For the horn dogs that frequent this forum, I think they'll pass up on the factory girl and head straight to the bar girl!

On 9/29/2022 at 4:00 AM, Berkshire said:

I'm sure she feels the same about you.  Can you converse intelligently in the Thai language? 

Intelligens is also to understand and cope with local culture and tradition, so? 

I have to come clean, Im not especially good at that, and good at enjoying my own company. 

On 10/2/2022 at 4:07 PM, GinBoy2 said:

So, did somewhat odd post work out for you in your life?

Did you not post some time ago about being celibate?

For the horn dogs that frequent this forum, I think they'll pass up on the factory girl and head straight to the bar girl!

That all seemed a bit Dickensian.

The rich business man touring factories and preying upon the prettiest girls.

Yikes!

• Like 1

On 10/9/2022 at 7:35 AM, Danderman123 said:

Obviously, discussions about international relations or space travel are out the window, but the ladies do like to talk about work related stuff. Like how crappy some bars managers are, how crazy some of the ladies are, and course, how poor they are.

"the ladies"?

You are assuming all Thai ladies are prostitutes, disgraceful. 

21 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I laugh when I hear the guys here say their woman is smart, has a degree, etc. 

It is basically saying that you are stupid, as opposites attract.  

You an a  a5343c Thai appologizer my wife just became a doctor what are you??????

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

There are web forums for those ingregarious souls. 

Didnt know that was a word, but to clear up my statement, I enjoy company if we have muteal interest and benefits. What Im not good at, is chit chat and doing the same things over and over same as the day before, the week before, last year and the year before that. If you understand.