River Sand

matrix88

Tried.. and perhaps you are not aware the nice person I mentioned on first page is from there.. The topic id is 127270 ... and get low attention. :o

We Chiang Mai folks are very attentative. But we're not all nice like the nice person you mentioned on the first page (yours truly excepted). devil.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

s001.jpg

Heh, I send you a couple of containers of these little guys, which are filled with sand. If your construction deal falls through you can sell them at the local market.

Now that idea must deserve a big fat cheque.

Indonesia has now banned the export of sand to Singapore due to many major environmental issues caused by the lack of sand on many islands. Actually the islands are not there anymore because somebody dug 'em up.

I would assume that you are looking to import sand into Singapore as every other country in the region has it's own resources.

Mate you are barking up the wrong tree and on the wrong forum. Chiang Mai is about 700 road kilometers from the nearest port at Klong Toey. The Laem Chabang Port is even further being about 100 kms from Bangkok. Take a look at a map of Thailand, you'll soon figure this out for yourself. Maybe.

Sure thanks, but do you mind to post the picture out?

So which forum should I goes to?

Regards

Try the General topics forum..

Tried.. and perhaps you are not aware the nice person I mentioned on first page is from there.. The topic id is 127270 ... and get low attention. :o

We are selling river sand from Vietnam with specification of 1. 8 mm FOB at Saigon Port. We can supply up to 100, 000m3 / mth.

Contact by pm

Tried.. and perhaps you are not aware the nice person I mentioned on first page is from there.. The topic id is 127270 ... and get low attention. :D

We Chiang Mai folks are very attentative. But we're not all nice like the nice person you mentioned on the first page (yours truly excepted). devil.gif

Well.. you are also a nice person because you take time to read and reply my thread :o

s001.jpg

Heh, I send you a couple of containers of these little guys, which are filled with sand. If your construction deal falls through you can sell them at the local market.

Now that idea must deserve a big fat cheque.

Thats a kinda good idea also do you ever sell this toy in the market yet? If I jobless, I will find you and help you distribute the toy out.. and that time you have to pay my bills :o:D

Indonesia has now banned the export of sand to Singapore due to many major environmental issues caused by the lack of sand on many islands. Actually the islands are not there anymore because somebody dug 'em up.

I would assume that you are looking to import sand into Singapore as every other country in the region has it's own resources.

Mate you are barking up the wrong tree and on the wrong forum. Chiang Mai is about 700 road kilometers from the nearest port at Klong Toey. The Laem Chabang Port is even further being about 100 kms from Bangkok. Take a look at a map of Thailand, you'll soon figure this out for yourself. Maybe.

Sure thanks, but do you mind to post the picture out?

So which forum should I goes to?

Regards

Try the General topics forum..

We are selling river sand from Vietnam with specification of 1. 8 mm FOB at Saigon Port. We can supply up to 100, 000m3 / mth.

Contact by pm

Thanks for your reply. And finally someone replied me with no hassle.. :D But do I mentioned that I need river sand supply only from Thailand and thats why I am here ? :D

Actually I also has some connections from Vietnam already but... Anyway, PM sent, lets talk from there. :D

There appear to be a couple of companies listed here that purport to sell large quantities of river sand from Thailand:

http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?Type=S..._en&CatId=0

Thanks, I am also a registered member over there. :o In fact I need some direct connections(decision makers) rather than through some brokers that cannot make decisions themselve. Because all by contract and also terms&cond to bring discuss.

Regards

There appear to be a couple of companies listed here that purport to sell large quantities of river sand from Thailand:

Thanks, I am also a registered member over there. :o In fact I need some direct connections(decision makers) rather than through some brokers that cannot make decisions themselve. Because all by contract and also terms&cond to bring discuss.

Regards

Well, in Thailand, that would be the government official who is selling the countries natural resources for his own personal gain. You really don't want to be talking to them.

Thanks, I am also a registered member over there. :D In fact I need some direct connections(decision makers) rather than through some brokers that cannot make decisions themselve. Because all by contract and also terms&cond to bring discuss.

Regards

Well, in Thailand, that would be the government official who is selling the countries natural resources for his own personal gain. You really don't want to be talking to them.

I more appreciate if you can help to get me the seller who has export license themselve. And the decision makers I means are the sand quarry owner, not broker through many hands already. Alibaba has alot broker men over there. Anything by PM and we goes into the details over there. :o

Edited by matrix88

Hi matrix88,

River sand is rather expensive . I had made some order before and it cost about 1/2 filled 50kg bag = 45 baht! But they are beautiful and it is light pinkish in colour. If talking about the quantity you need, it will be very difficult to fulfill.

Mostly, the sand from ChiangMai are from the 'mountain quary' . The quality is not that good as it contains mud and soil.

Hi matrix88,

River sand is rather expensive . I had made some order before and it cost about 1/2 filled 50kg bag = 45 baht! But they are beautiful and it is light pinkish in colour. If talking about the quantity you need, it will be very difficult to fulfill.

Mostly, the sand from ChiangMai are from the 'mountain quary' . The quality is not that good as it contains mud and soil.

I think you bought sand packed from broker and not from the sand quarry? As the sand has to be delivery by barge. Actually Thai is enough very much to supply the quantity we looking for. :o

Mountain quarry? I am not sure about the ChiangMai's sand quarry quality, but we do need the test report from the seller. And once everything goes ok we will send our men to Thai and sign contract. And also it doesnt need to be ChiangMai's sand..it can be anywhere sand quarry's in Thailand. Thats hows it work and anything can goes by PM and arrange a discussion instant online.

Regards

Edited by matrix88

all togrther now.......... :o:D

(scat “bung, bung, bung, bung..........)

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream (bung, bung, bung, bung)

Make him the cutest that I've ever seen (bung, bung, bung, bung)

Give him two lips like roses and clover (bung, bung, bung, bung)

Then tell him that his lonesome nights are over.

Sandman, I'm so alone

Don't have nobody to call my own

Please turn on your magic beam

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream.

(scat “bung, bung, bung, bung.….)

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream

Make him the cutest that I've ever seen

Give him the word that I'm not a rover

Then tell him that his lonesome nights are over.

Sandman, I'm so alone

Don't have nobody to call my own

Please turn on your magic beam

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream.

(scat “bung, bung, bung, bung)

Mr. Sandman (male voice: “Yesss?) bring us a dream

Give him a pair of eyes with a “come-hither” gleam

Give him a lonely heart like Pagliacci

And lots of wavy hair like Liberace

Mr Sandman, someone to hold (someone to hold)

Would be so peachy before we're too old

So please turn on your magic beam

Mr Sandman, bring us, please, please, please

Mr Sandman, bring us a dream.

(scat “bung, bung, bung, bung….)

courtesy of Chordettes :D:D

matrix, how are you getting on with your sand? I may be able to help, one of the companys I work with I believe are into this, I will find out for you, and post back soon.

Thanks Solent01. Even though alot of flames but I am still getting some good PM replies from the board too. :o

Sure, PM sent. We can go from there.

middle east countries have a lot of sand! ask blinky bill.

How much do you want?........................

Glad to see Blinky is back :D:o:D But... sadly I am increase my post count again with you Blinky and thanks for the bumping ya!

Edited by matrix88

Glad to see Blinky is back :D:o:D But... sadly I am increase my post count again with you Blinky and thanks for the bumping ya!

Nice to be back also Mat. I've been out in the desert checking on a few sand dunes south of Riyadh. Yep there's plenty here mate. Just send me the cheque and I'll send you sample of Saudi's best sand.

Asli dari mana?

Blink E. Bill.

Glad to see Blinky is back :D :D :D But... sadly I am increase my post count again with you Blinky and thanks for the bumping ya!

Nice to be back also Mat. I've been out in the desert checking on a few sand dunes south of Riyadh. Yep there's plenty here mate. Just send me the cheque and I'll send you sample of Saudi's best sand.

Asli dari mana?

Blink E. Bill.

Are you flood king in forum? But sadly I need sand instead of water.. :o:D:bah:

I told by a nice person that chiangmai has alot river sand quarries, so i am going to post here too.

Anyway, I am looking for river sand quarries from Thailand for a supply quantity up to 200,000 metric tons. Did anyone know who can supply this and have export license? please pm me your MSN or contact number..

Thank you.

All the transit mix cement companies have their own sand pits. CPAC could handle the quantities you are looking for and also export.

I told by a nice person that chiangmai has alot river sand quarries, so i am going to post here too.

Anyway, I am looking for river sand quarries from Thailand for a supply quantity up to 200,000 metric tons. Did anyone know who can supply this and have export license? please pm me your MSN or contact number..

Thank you.

All the transit mix cement companies have their own sand pits. CPAC could handle the quantities you are looking for and also export.

Do you have contact with CPAC? Please PM to me. Thanks

Matrix, I have spent the afternoon with my counter parts from different companies I work with (I'm the Managing Director within my company, so you understand what I am saying), my comments will reflect with the other posts. We have the best sand (according to my contacts) in Thailand, my business is not sand, yet I am closely related, as much of the machinery I operate goes out to such companies, yes we can provide you with the amount you require (plus much much more), it is cheaper here than most places in Thailand, yet the Logistics required will make the endeavour unrealistic. I suggest you look else where.

<br />
I told by a nice person that chiangmai has alot river sand quarries, so i am going to post here too.<br /><br />Anyway, I am looking for river sand quarries from Thailand for a supply quantity up to 200,000 metric tons. Did anyone know who can supply this and have export license? please pm me your MSN or contact number..<br /><br />Thank you.
<br />All the transit mix cement companies have their own sand pits. CPAC could handle the quantities you are looking for and also export.<br />
<br /><br />Do you have contact with CPAC? Please PM to me. Thanks<br />

I'm out of the country at the moment. Google should find CPAC (Concrete Products and Aggregate Company). They are part of the Siam Cement group, one of Thailand's largest companies.

Matrix, I have spent the afternoon with my counter parts from different companies I work with (I'm the Managing Director within my company, so you understand what I am saying), my comments will reflect with the other posts. We have the best sand (according to my contacts) in Thailand, my business is not sand, yet I am closely related, as much of the machinery I operate goes out to such companies, yes we can provide you with the amount you require (plus much much more), it is cheaper here than most places in Thailand, yet the Logistics required will make the endeavour unrealistic. I suggest you look else where.

i have met many people like matrix who sit in the convenience of their rooms/office wherever they may be asking for quotations and pricings for FOB, FCA, CIF, CPT, CIP, and &lt;deleted&gt;. only to come and say oppss, sorry i have another lead. Have done many run arounds finding out things for these kinds of people on my own expense only for the leads to lead nowhere! call me dumb, sure, for the prospect of making some $$$, yes!

if someone like matrix is really interested in buying how ever many hundred tons of soil, why not get his ass here to chiang mai and meet some of the good people who post in this forum and are thinking of helping genuinely. its quite a big quantity thats being talked about here and i am not a guru in soil but a ticket here is surely worth his last penny if he is serious enough. oh please matrix, go to alibaba site or something and spare us your bullshit trading leads. :o

i have met many people like matrix who sit in the convenience of their rooms/office wherever they may be asking for quotations and pricings for FOB, FCA, CIF, CPT, CIP, and &lt;deleted&gt;. only to come and say oppss, sorry i have another lead. Have done many run arounds finding out things for these kinds of people on my own expense only for the leads to lead nowhere! call me dumb, sure, for the prospect of making some $$$, yes!

if someone like matrix is really interested in buying how ever many hundred tons of soil, why not get his ass here to chiang mai and meet some of the good people who post in this forum and are thinking of helping genuinely. its quite a big quantity thats being talked about here and i am not a guru in soil but a ticket here is surely worth his last penny if he is serious enough. oh please matrix, go to alibaba site or something and spare us your bullshit trading leads. :o

Sialan kawan.

Well said TB. First time I've heard you speak in such strong terms. You are dead right though, plenty of users and abusers in this world, and shitloads of them tend to prey on hungry foreigners in Thailand.

Edited by Blinky Bill

By the way, if you need any help to load the stuff, once you have found your source, you will find plenty of 'sandbaggers' around the Chiang Mai golf courses..!! :D

More seriously, I am sitting next to an 'expert' on the subject, apparently, and he reckons that the best sand for building is 'pyroclastic' sand, or volcanic sand.

River sand is 'argilliceous', and angular in shape, so is also good for construction, if it is not too badly contaminated with other sedimentary deposits..?

Beach sand is no good at all, as it is 'calcareous', and rounded in shape, and does not bind together at all. But it is great fun for the kids to play with..!! :o