Jump to content

Lazada language setting


NoshowJones
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

How do you manage to get the English language on the Lazada app?

I dont know about an app, but if the website on the far right at the top it is languages. Click and English among others will drop down to click. เปลี่ยนภาษา .....Just to the right of sign up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, marin said:

I dont know about an app, but if the website on the far right at the top it is languages. Click and English among others will drop down to click. เปลี่ยนภาษา .....Just to the right of sign up. 

No the website is as you say, but I cannot see any way to get rid of all the Thai in the app.

Link to post
Share on other sites

App sometimes doesn't have enough english even though set to english, so I use Chrome browser on laptop since Chrome has google translate automatically of pages.

It's odd, I'll be on English on the site, but will still get better results if I then click to Thai as the language and then it translates everything on page including reviews.  

sometimes have to click from thai to english to thai.

Anyways, that's a workaround for me that works.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, possum1931 said:

How do you manage to get the English language on the Lazada app? Thanks

As under

 

select the account icon 

then the gear wheel 

87B124A0-9161-45A6-9039-164584F580FE.thumb.png.98904342a6d9960236a16fe9385737db.png
 

 


9EF653A9-90F8-4695-BE54-3B7696B79DC2.thumb.png.6adba041e5fa72cbde4de6e7db3127f7.png

 

Edited by sometimewoodworker
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sometimewoodworker said:

As under

 

select the account icon 

then the gear wheel 

87B124A0-9161-45A6-9039-164584F580FE.thumb.png.98904342a6d9960236a16fe9385737db.png
 

 


9EF653A9-90F8-4695-BE54-3B7696B79DC2.thumb.png.6adba041e5fa72cbde4de6e7db3127f7.png

 

Thanks. Got it now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...