Thai VietJet

Wydahoan

Hello, tried to buy a ticket from BKK to Chiang Rai today, I’m in the USA now. After inputting my credit card number  I got an error message saying payment wasn’t authorized (or something like that, should have screen shot it). Tried 4 times thinking I was entering wrong information, even tried a different card, now after looking at my credit card accounts online, I see their are 5 charges pending, I never got a confirmation number or email, and every time I was picking the same seat. Anyone else have this issue? I have bought tickets from Air Asia and Bangkok Airways from USA no problem in the past. Thank you! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Happy Ending, after emailing back back and forth for a week, the pending charges dropped off and Thai VietJet sent me a link to purchase my ticket with a nice discount. The payment portal sent a code to my phone, so I could authorize through Capital One. Thank you! 

Edited by Wydahoan

I had the same issue trying to book vietjet about 5 weeks ago, it wouldn't authorise my card either, so switched to Thai smile payment was taken and hassle free. I'm in Thailand and it wouldn't give me a code to allow payment.

I even called my bank incase they had blocked my card but they hadn't.