Mine and a neighbour's are they both male plants?

MrMuddle

On 10/3/2022 at 7:38 PM, KannikaP said:

THC is NoT water soluble, which is why cannabutter is made. Infuse in water will NOT extract any good stuff.

Exactly and the butter made after the weed is carbolized.  Theres a heckuva lot of science involved in research as it is big money in legal countries.  We would not be doing all these extra steps if it was not necessary.  
If you guys are getting high of it I'd suggest trying red rose tea, probably a good buzz as well. 

• Thumbs Up 1

In India the leaves are mashed up into a paste and eaten or infused into a tea, or into a cold drink like lassi (which is yoghurt + water).

Even has a wiki page  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhang

Did it once before I knew what it was.  I was in a gov't licensed shop buying bud, there was a big mound of it on a platter, the chap sold me a clump about the size of a marble for less than 2 US pennies.  Went back to the hotel, the proprietor invited me to tea, and I dropped the stuff into my cup when he looked away.  Man did it mess me up, and I was trying to maintain composure in front of the guy.  Imagine what it would have been like if I spent 4 cents!

• Like 1

On 10/3/2022 at 7:38 PM, KannikaP said:

THC is NoT water soluble, which is why cannabutter is made. Infuse in water will NOT extract any good stuff.

12 hours ago, marcusb said:

Exactly and the butter made after the weed is carbolized.  Theres a heckuva lot of science involved in research as it is big money in legal countries.  We would not be doing all these extra steps if it was not necessary.  
If you guys are getting high of it I'd suggest trying red rose tea, probably a good buzz as well. 

I don't need parrot fashion reiteration of easily accessible science.

There is no spirit of science in steadfastly refuting other peoples experiences.

I'll rely on my own recently imbibed empirical evidence, if you don't mind.

Now in terms of decarboxylation - fairly rudimentary science - my milky tea recipe is a recipe for success - absolutely wasted on boiled up leaves - try it before you knock it, and then get back to me.

In terms of boiling cannabis in water having no effect - again - boil some up, drink, and get back to me.

Bear in mind - these are just leaves I'm talking about - not sugar leaves either - don't even get me started on flower - which is what MrMuddle kindly took the time to allude to.

I do enjoy a hibiscus tea sometimes - i usually call it karkade - is that what you're referring to ?

No buzz - just a headache if I drink too much.

I find it ironic that I am getting a better stone just off my own plant leaves, than with any of the weed I bought, recommended on the cheap weed thread.

As an aside, 

In the name of science, this morning I took the time to boil up a handful of the worst grade leaves off my plants - wilted, yellow, small, dying, brown. 

Boiled them up in "just" water - made 2 cups of tea. Ingested between 7:30 to 8:30 am.

The detritus was a heaped noodle spoons' worth.

Not mind altering (certainly not as much as milky water) - but I most certainly am feeling relaxed and happy since - it's 12:04 now, as I write.

As much as I'm open to other peoples' experiences and science - I can't believe this is a vibrational placebo effect.

For me, where big money lies - usually deceit and avarice run not too far behind.

Enjoy.

• Love It 1