Raising Suzuki Swift Eco 2021

I have a Swift for the wife to drive as it's a good size for her. I have an Isuzu manual pick up that is too big and difficult for her to manage. 

Problem is it's 15cm to ground and hits about everything under the car. 

A quick search reveals that most queries are about lowering the vehicle. Don't know why you would want to do that, it would be undrivable. I came up with one result saying don't do it with shockers. 

Anyone raised a Swift successfully or know how to go about it? 

Thank in advance. 

First I've heard of a Swift having insufficient ground clearance, is she driving in rice fields?

Not a good idea to raise the suspension, what happened to this Suzuki at 50 km/hr might be a new experience for your wife.

carcrash6.jpg

• Like 1

The Swift is a city vehicle, l have a pick up for rough driving. The Swift goes on black top only. Goes from our house to Chumphae city. Tesco, Makro, markets and other shopping. 

Driving in rice fields is an absurd retort. 

16 minutes ago, roodujardin said:

The Swift is a city vehicle, l have a pick up for rough driving. The Swift goes on black top only. Goes from our house to Chumphae city. Tesco, Makro, markets and other shopping. 

Driving in rice fields is an absurd retort. 

If not four-wheel drive it's made for a paved road.   It's called a family sedan for a reason.

Even my MG SUV I wouldn't take off road, it's nothing but a family sedan & only has 17cm of clearance.

2 hours ago, roodujardin said:

Swift came straight off the Showroom floor, has skirt and front scoop. Maybe l should just remove them. 

Measure is correct. I used a tape measure and not the manual. 

The front scoop is the problem - it's reported as a problem in the swift groups I am in. I'm not sure about how much lower the skirts are though. These are the dressup kids they sell with the car, as you know. In some models you can take the cash discount instead.