Marriage Counselling?

mobiryder

My Thai wife and I went for a couple sessions with Dan Boyd at PSI in Bangkok. He has been in Thailand for quite a while and really helped us past some stumbling blocks that I don't think we could have gotten past ourselves. Worth every baht! You should be able to google for the PSI phone number, they are on soi 43 Sukhumvit, or PM me.

Maybe Stickman?
is that a joke? i thought he wrong about english teaching and relationships with bargirls?

Seeing that you're require a bilingual counsellor I'd say you two are in Stickman's target demographic? So not unreasonable to suggest this at all. Feel free to decline and go with the Christian zealots as per the above.

Edited by chanchao

I just checked and the two counselling places in Chiang Mai are religious. However; a friend told me that they will work with people of other faiths. The well's address is:

http://www.the-well-cm.org/

I was friends with the dietician at this one. She was trained and registered in the state of Washington. I'm not sure about the other people who work there... or about their "religious intensity".