USD to THB - any advice on if US Dollar might get any stronger?

4 minutes ago, connda said:

Carpe Diem.  Seize the day.  All else is greed. 

The Fates are fickle. Since I've been here I've seen close to 27 to 1.  Now close to 38 to 1.  Why try to game a 40% increase.  Cash in.

Maybe they're waiting for a new record of 57+?

On 10/17/2022 at 6:51 AM, flexomike said:

what was your wise transfer fee?

The Wise transfer fee was $125 for the first transfer and $48 for the second transfer. I had to do 2 transfers, because the maximum transfer rate using Wise is $15,000 per 24 hours.

The first transfer rate was 37.38 and the second was 37.12. On both of these transfers I had a better transfer rate and I thought it was locked in, but when I went to complete the transfer, the rate was adjusted lower, so the rate went down some on the first transfer and down a lot on the second smaller transfer.

But I am satisfied with the rates. The last time I was in Thailand it was around 30.0

On 10/18/2022 at 10:07 AM, ThoMichael said:

The Wise transfer fee was $125 for the first transfer and $48 for the second transfer. I had to do 2 transfers, because the maximum transfer rate using Wise is $15,000 per 24 hours.

The first transfer rate was 37.38 and the second was 37.12. On both of these transfers I had a better transfer rate and I thought it was locked in, but when I went to complete the transfer, the rate was adjusted lower, so the rate went down some on the first transfer and down a lot on the second smaller transfer.

But I am satisfied with the rates. The last time I was in Thailand it was around 30.0

I sent this image to Wise and their answer was what I expected. it is what it is, or I guess it was what it was (the rate). Just seems like my rate should have been higher that day. Oh well. 

wise transfer rate.jpg