Pattaya announces current regulations for pet owners

snoop1130

25 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

So did I, but the ones around me just curl one down on the lawn, and leave it is a present !!!

Apparently its the subservient ones that prefer to  bury it , the more dominant ones prefer to leave it exposed presumably to leave their mark and a as warning to the others.  However it would need to be a very determined cat to dig through grass, Have you considered creating a sandy area in a remote part of the garden ideally adjacent to your neighbours plot if possible

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Kenneth White said:

You ever try to put a leash on a cat? It is the same as giving them a bath. You are likely to end up with some serious cat scratch wounds.

And it would be well deserved, Cats and humans have coexisted for 1000's of years, this is hardly a step forward especially for cats, who ever is suggesting this is obviously "challenged|" 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

7 minutes ago, Lucky Bones said:

Pets?

I doubt it.

A Soi dog has recently pushed out 7 puppies.

Lady next door has been feeding her.

That will be 7 more pieces of <deleted> that stop me walking to Mom and Pop shop.

you poor old thing.  They have as much right to be here as you, more right probably. 

11 hours ago, jcmj said:

This needs to apply to all of Pattaya and Jomtien. I live on Pratumnak hill and the stray street dogs are a nightmare. Killing friends cats, barking and fighting with each other and chasing motorcycles and cars. The city needs to get this controlled. I can’t even take my dog out for a walk without a big stick to keep those dogs away. And thank you kind people who do not live here but feel the need to feed and water them so they stay. ????

Very irritating, especially idiots who go out with big bags of dog food.

They think being so sweet and humanitarian.

Makes me want to puke! 

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Have you considered creating a sandy area in a remote part of the garden ideally adjacent to your neighbours plot if possible

I have dumped the old sand from my pool filter in a corner and the cat seems to like that..... as does the neighbour's cat.

12 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

And it would be well deserved, Cats and humans have coexisted for 1000's of years, this is hardly a step forward especially for cats, who ever is suggesting this is obviously "challenged|" 

I have owned cats pretty much my entire life. I kept my cats inside. A cat box and some cat litter is all you need.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bang saen guy said:

Good to hear that animals can not be let out in public. Unenforcable but a nice thought. 

Yes, they have heard the complaints, they have reacted, and done their part. Now it is in the hands of the enforcement agents... dead end!