Did You Ever Get the FEELING that...You Are CRAZY?

I always had the feeling the whole world was nuts and crazy, and I was the only sane almost except a few I met on my way! 

Christ sake, it is alot to digest living and growing up in this world or planet we are surfing the galaxy in. 

• Like 1

This song was my husband’s favorite…he lived by the words, during his dying days. He didn’t want to close his eyes, and kissed me every moment of his life. He held my hand, and told me he loved me, endlessly. He loved me til his last breath. This song makes me long for him. ❤

• Love It 1

OK. 

Then what might you do, or what are you doing, knowing that you are among the few who realise that 95 percent of the world is sane, and that you are among the 5 percent who are crazy? 

This ain't no jive, MFK. 

If you are like me, then you know what I'm talking about.

So far, here is how I handle it. 

I do like the Chinese do, and I, these days...

I lie flat. 

Also, in my opinion, the vast majority of people know what I'm talking about. 

Still, I don't wish to spell it out too clearly, here. 

It's like... I know that I am crazy. I know that my beliefs do not jibe with yours. 

60 Yeats ago, I was sane. But, now I am not, relatively speaking. I no longer buy into your optimism. 

I just wish, sometimes, that I were 10 years older. Because, I feel sick at heart knowing the train wreck, up ahead. 

Jimi Hendrix, FOREVER! 

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Like 1

Not really but people I meet usually mention it and my high society head shrinker who I saw at age 15 did ask me if I thought I was Rasputin. I didn't even know who Rasputin was so how could I think I was him?

He would light up a big illegal Cuban cigar at the beginning of the session and that's how he timed the hour.  He had a very famous patient and he told me his name to show off.  Ethical? Different times. Speaking of doctors I had a doctor a neurologist by the name of Dr. Pain. He wrote a report about me that angered my mother. But no mention of Rasputin. Later, he jumped out of his medical office window. It was on a high floor. 

Do you really think I'm making this stuff up?

Anyway, nobody is normal.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

You know....  This THING about the Green Revolution....

I never put much faith in it.

It's like, you add more nutrients to a petri dish, and the bacteria will multiply, evermore.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,

Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—

While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,

As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.

“’Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “tapping at my chamber door—

Only this and nothing more.”

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,...I pondered this....

"The world population is projected to reach 8.5 billion in 2030, and to increase further to 9.7 billion in 2050 and 11.2 billion by 2100. As with any type of projection, there is a degree of uncertainty surrounding these latest population projections. "

https://www.un.org/en/global-issues/population#:~:text=The world population is projected,surrounding these latest population projections.

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Not really but people I meet usually mention it and my high society head shrinker who I saw at age 15 did ask me if I thought I was Rasputin. I didn't even know who Rasputin was sio how could I think I was him? He would light up a big stogie at the beginning of the session and that's how he timed the hour.  He had a very famous patient and he told me his name to show off.  Ethical? Different times. Speaking of doctors I had a doctor a neurologist by the name of Pain. He jumped out of a window. Do you think I'm joking?

Anyway, nobody is normal.

Jumping out of a window?

No!

If your shrink were sane, then, obviously, this was the very best thing to do.

Only logical.