Did You Ever Get the FEELING that...You Are CRAZY?

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Everyone thought I was crazy.

But the UK prison psychologist gave me a letter stating I was sane!

(Before I got the official letter, I was beginning to wonder)

Anyone else have a letter certifying they are sane?

I once wrote a letter to Richard Milhous Nixon requesting such a letter. 

Nixon's troubles are over now. 

• Haha 1

On 10/5/2022 at 12:49 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

Did you ever have the feeling that you were crazy, while the world was sane?

No .

I have the feeling that the people turned crazy .

But I am sane .

We just not have the same values .

If " everybody " would think same me , the world would be a better place .

On 10/5/2022 at 12:56 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

I am going CRAZY.

This forum has finally driven me completely bonkers.

Thank you.

Hey I don't think I am going crazy but I am pretty sure my wife is  - 555

20 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Everyone thought I was crazy.

But the UK prison psychologist gave me a letter stating I was sane!

(Before I got the official letter, I was beginning to wonder)

Anyone else have a letter certifying they are sane?

Yes!  My mad Thai ex.  (But she wrote the letter herself!!)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, newnative said:

Never thought I was crazy but when Trump won the Presidency I did catch myself wondering a few times if it was all just a horrible, bad nightmare I was in.

If you like history it is an natural counter action when people feeling left out and find themselves without a  voice or being seen and their needs be met by someone who understand. That's what Trump is good at exploiting. There is a reason genocide is possible to execute when people had enough and given the right propaganda anything is possible, and people can do what they thought was impossible. 

Trump would be a perfect dictator, and his followers would made him to a god until they realized he would also turn on them if he had power enough. After all he look at his followers as stupid idiots he can say anything to, and they still think they love him.

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, xtrnuno41 said:

Noticing the way the world runs, I MUST be crazy.

In my younger years, you go with the flow, but changed in years, so now I should conclude, IM crazy. Maybe Im an alien on the wrong planet.

Knowing we living in the be best age, in the best time in the world ever looking back on History, then we should appreciate we where not born somewhere else. 

Crazy ness is just a result of to much time to think for most of us, and not real.

20 hours ago, Hummin said:

Knowing we living in the be best age, in the best time in the world ever looking back on History, then we should appreciate we where not born somewhere else. 

Crazy ness is just a result of to much time to think for most of us, and not real.

LOL. The world is only "best" for rich people, and always has been. The rest of us just get along as best we can.

IMO if there was ever a best age for us common folk, it was in the 1950s and early 60s before Vietnam war stuffed it all up, and that was only for western people in affluent countries like Australia and NZ, and parts of the USA.

NB I don't include the UK in that.

38 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. The world is only "best" for rich people, and always has been. The rest of us just get along as best we can.

IMO if there was ever a best age for us common folk, it was in the 1950s and early 60s before Vietnam war stuffed it all up, and that was only for western people in affluent countries like Australia and NZ, and parts of the USA.

NB I don't include the UK in that.

Again statistics and personal experience backing my opinion 

On 10/6/2022 at 7:03 AM, newnative said:

Never thought I was crazy but when Trump won the Presidency I did catch myself wondering a few times if it was all just a horrible, bad nightmare I was in.

A statementI fully compelled with 

• Like 1

On 10/5/2022 at 5:10 AM, Jingthing said:

Not really but people I meet usually mention it and my high society head shrinker who I saw at age 15 did ask me if I thought I was Rasputin. I didn't even know who Rasputin was so how could I think I was him?

He would light up a big illegal Cuban cigar at the beginning of the session and that's how he timed the hour.  He had a very famous patient and he told me his name to show off.  Ethical? Different times. Speaking of doctors I had a doctor a neurologist by the name of Dr. Pain. He wrote a report about me that angered my mother. But no mention of Rasputin. Later, he jumped out of his medical office window. It was on a high floor. 

Do you really think I'm making this stuff up?

Anyway, nobody is normal.

You can’t generalise from your own experience; I am as normal as a fruitbat - a normal one!

• Haha 1