Snake catchers called to rescue python who fell into water tank 30 meters up

webfact

image.jpeg

Naew Na Thai Caption: Scary! Python in a water tank 30M up

Snake catchers were called to Sam Ngam sub-district in Ang Thong central Thailand after a python apparently fell into a drinking water tank 30 meters above the ground.

No one had any idea how the snake had managed to do this.

It was thought that the snake had been after a bird for a snack but fell in the tank by mistake. 

image.jpeg

Picture: Naew Na

Two rescue workers managed to get the snake in 20 minutes under difficult circumstances before it was released back into naturem reported Naew Na

They fished it out of the water then allowed it to coil round their arms.

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-10-05

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, SamuiAddict said:

You wanna see the size of the pythons that keep trying to get into the Cat Sanctuary here on Samui.  Absolutely massive! 

https://www.facebook.com/marcus.sauff.5/posts/pfbid08wZkwx7PKGsCwFasS3jkPQebaQD6xRYctBtxe9JdkJYdJ2gGKjj2wHPECQ1kSTAjl

Wow!!  

I did post on this site years ago the experience with a python about 1 meter, which broke and fell from the false ceiling of my bedroom of an old house I rented in the coast of Chantaburi… But your snake on facebook is huge! ????

Edited by Tarteso
  • Haha 1