Thirteen bar girls from neighboring countries arrested for illegal work in six Sai Mai karaoke shops

webfact

3 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

not sure if that work's available for foreigners,  but I saw something on the news a few nights ago where a Thai woman was paying 100,000 per month for the services of a Bar boy   ( or "bar host" ) as they called him

His hourly rate was 2500 baht .    She was not bad looking either I would have done her for free

did they flash her line on the news by any chance. daddy needs a new home. 

Edited by stoner
  • Haha 1

Years ago, I didn't realize how many girls come to Thailand from Laos, only to sell themselves.  Then COVID hit and my Thai guy friends said all the girls went back to Laos.  Entire bars where I lived only had girls from Laos........and they all shut down after COVID hit.

It's sad, because it gives Laos a bad name and Thais think they are better than Laotians because of this.....I wonder if Thais go to Loas and do the same thing?  I'm not sure, actually.

Anyhow, bust all the underage ones....sure.......but give the legal girls work permits!!!!  They want to help the Thai economy!!!    

5 hours ago, Iamfalang said:

Years ago, I didn't realize how many girls come to Thailand from Laos, only to sell themselves.  Then COVID hit and my Thai guy friends said all the girls went back to Laos.  Entire bars where I lived only had girls from Laos........and they all shut down after COVID hit.

It's sad, because it gives Laos a bad name and Thais think they are better than Laotians because of this.....I wonder if Thais go to Loas and do the same thing?  I'm not sure, actually.

Anyhow, bust all the underage ones....sure.......but give the legal girls work permits!!!!  They want to help the Thai economy!!!    

Laos / Issan is pretty much the same type of people, they are linked closer than to that of Thai people.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2022 at 10:03 AM, stoner said:

no one goes to laos to make money hahaha 

great post my man. 

tell that to the YaBa man

Go there, pick up 1000000000 tones of some ICE candy, and drive it down to B K  K 

or they go there and grab the Laos girls and take their passport when they get them in Thailand

I'm in Laos right now selling some bridges to falangs....... big bank.   

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

and gets paid 2000 baht plus gas money ? 

well, he's making money!!!!!    I proved my point!!!!

You said nobody goes to Laos to make money, I proved that as a false statement!!!!

big money to be made in Laos, big money.

9 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

well, he's making money!!!!!    I proved my point!!!!

You said nobody goes to Laos to make money, I proved that as a false statement!!!!

big money to be made in Laos, big money.

your hero cookie just came out of the oven.

On 10/6/2022 at 9:33 AM, stoner said:

is there a bar boy work permit available. i'm totally down. 

they always speak about bar girls wonder why they never mention bar boys, they do exist don't they but never fined

On 10/6/2022 at 10:03 AM, stoner said:

no one goes to laos to make money hahaha 

great post my man. 

I have a Thai mate who is a building contractor  he has 2 younger brothers who work in the same industry (all independent of each other) All three had been  working in Laos for about 3 years before Covid and have recently returned there They seem to be having  some success both work wise and with the ladies.

They view Lao women as "unspoilt" compared to Thai women in a similar way that many of us westerners consider  Thai women unspoilt by the toxic feminism of the west

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

I have a Thai mate who is a building contractor  he has 2 younger brothers who work in the same industry (all independent of each other) All three had been  working in Laos for about 3 years before Covid and have recently returned there They seem to be having  some success both work wise and with the ladies.

They view Lao women as "unspoilt" compared to Thai women in a similar way that many of us westerners consider  Thai women unspoilt by the toxic feminism of the west

big picture overall. the stream of people is pretty much one way. 

Is working as a prostitute actually on the list of reserved occupations alongside hairdressers and tour guides etc ?   If not then there is really no excuse for not obtaining a work permit beforehand

Edited by metisdead
Inappropriate language removed and replaced.