Flat screen TV by Courier

Finlaco

Hi

Has any member sent a flat screen TV from one province to another in Thailand?

Which courier service did you use and why did you get the packing box?

I don't need a list of logistic companies that you 'think' might do it or may do it.  Obviously logistic company send TV via Shopee and Lazada, but this is different from when it's non-commercial.

Thanks 

Edited by Finlaco
Grammar

I would not even attempt without original shipping box.  If normal TV perhaps better to sell or give away and get new at destination - or put in back of taxi and make the trip.  Is this a one off only item?  If other items (moving) suspect truck drivers could provide cardboard to protect for the trip.

I've had 65" Samsung TV'S shipped by Kerry.  They'll bubble wrap it and box it up right in front of you. Stamp fragile and Tape it up.

It's not like it's an Original Van Gogh. 

100's of TV'S are shipped all the time around the country.

Take a video when opening the package to record if there is any damage. 

Your TV'S will be fine.

Don't forget the remote! 

19 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

I've had 65" Samsung TV'S shipped by Kerry.  They'll bubble wrap it and box it up right in front of you. Stamp fragile and Tape it up.

That sound good - as much as I hate bubble wrap removal it should do the job if company packs for you.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Finlaco said:

@MrJ2U what type of box?  One specific for a TV?

They don't have specific boxes for specific TV's.

They have lots of boxes and will cut and fold the boxes to make it fit.  They use bubble wrap that protects the TV.  You could bring some towels from home if to surround it if it makes you feel safer.

I don't know many people who save the original boxes for anything.  It would certainly cause a lot of clutter around the house.

Other option is rent a pickup and drive it to your destination.  Probably cost more than the TV though. 

5 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

That sound good - as much as I hate bubble wrap removal it should do the job if company packs for you.

I'm totally impressed by the gals at our local Kerry office.  There very efficient and do much better than I could! 

Good luck!