90 Days Report Online Nightmare

Hey there,

I did two 90 days reports online previously, they all got accepted. Okay, now I was doing my last one, entering exactly same details. First, I was denied for a reason "invalid address". Okay, then I literally copied and pasted the address from Google, and now they denied me stating "no room number", in addition, this second rejection resulted in me being 1 day late for my report.

I did a new report including my room number, and hopefully it goes through, but am I responsible for paying a fine now? I read that there is a 7-day grace period (in person?)? I am not sure if there's any leniency if I was deliberately attempting to do 90 days online, and I kept getting rejected literally entering the same details for which I was previously approved, and if that's a reason to get the fine lifted.

If this application gets approved within the 7-day grace period, how can I know if I am responsible of paying a fine? Do fines appear online?

Thanks.

Assume you are using the new online reporting.

Here is Link first for register and second is login if used previously.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add 

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

There is no need to fill in address etc.

It's autofill from previous report.

Regards your current situation you could opt to do the report in person at immigration. That can be done up till 7 days post due date.

You can do online reporting 15 days prior. Obviously best to do it early in case there is an issue. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Assume you are using the new online reporting.

Here is Link

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add

There is no need to fill in address etc.

It's autofill from previous report.

Regards your current situation you could opt to do the report in person at immigration. That can be done up till 7 days post due date.

You can do online reporting 15 days prior. Obviously best to do it early in case there is an issue. 

Thanks Jack,

A few quick questions.

1. Do fines appear online? How can I be aware that I am fined without going to an immigration office?

2. Are late applications (1 day late) online even considered? They accepted my additional application, but I am not sure if there's any validity to it now?

3. In Bangkok, is it CW office to do 90 day reports now?

Thanks!

To my knowledge fines do not appear. 

Online can be done up till due date (previously 7 days prior)

In Bangkok you would attend CW. 

Added note re the online report link I posted above. 

Is this what you used.

If you have done one previously you do not need to type in address etc.

After the name, passport etc..

You hit on the magnifying glass icon and it autofills from previous report. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

To my knowledge fines do not appear. 

Online can be done up till due date (previously 7 days prior)

In Bangkok you would attend CW. 

Thanks, going there now then, can't wait till monday, as it might be considered late. Thanks all, that's it.

• Thumbs Up 1

if you go to CW in person, it is possible you will not be fined.  i did a 90 day report a couple weeks ago, i missed the previous two 90 day reports and was expecting a fine.  i even told them i failed to do my last two as i handed them my form and passport.  they immediately said 'no problem, no fine'.

• Thumbs Up 1

My last  online 90 day report was accepted but this time I am having trouble.

I did leave the country and returned in July.  I counted 90 days from the day I returned. That would be Oct 14th.

I did the online report, same as last time, On Thursday. Today is Friday and it hasn't been accepted.

Still pending.

Last time the approval came back the next day.

Anyone have an idea on how long it is taking now?

Edited by JohnOFphon

12 hours ago, JohnOFphon said:

I did leave the country and returned in July.  I counted 90 days from the day I returned. That would be Oct 14th.

I did the online report, same as last time, On Thursday. Today is Friday and it hasn't been accepted.

Still pending.

The user guide on the online 90 day reporting site says wait for about 3 days for the IO to check/approve your report. That would be 3 "working days".  That's how long I normally wait before receiving approval.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/manual/IndexForeign.html

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Thanks 1

On 10/7/2022 at 5:42 PM, JohnOFphon said:

Still pending.

Generally 2 - 3 working days, but once I waited about 5. Also, in case others are wondering, I was told that these errors of "invalid address" and "missing room number" were not the actual reasons. I filled out my application like a week ago before the reporting date, so it was already not doable online, that's why I kept getting rejected, that's what the immigration officer told me. Yes, I did not get fined, it's a 1-week grace period.

On 10/8/2022 at 5:44 AM, Mutt Daeng said:

The user guide on the online 90 day reporting site says wait for about 3 days for the IO to check/approve your report. That would be 3 "working days".  That's how long I normally wait before receiving approval.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/manual/IndexForeign.html

It was competed this morning...2 1/2 days  All good. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1