Police shooter in NE massacre was addicted to drugs since high school - got drugs from another ex-cop

webfact

On 10/8/2022 at 4:07 PM, mackayae said:

His cremation was today at Wat Mai Nong Hin, Udon.

I just seen a quick video of the families grieving and seeing the photos of the little boys bought tears to my eyes .....I couldn't even watch it ....     I can only imagine the pain and suffering these parents, grandparents, and extended family are going through.  

very very sad indeed ..... I just hope they can find some strength to get through the pain.

unbelievable tragic suffering. 

If you ask me they should never identify the killer in any media, No picture, no name, no age, just say a mentally ill person committed this crime. Now some times it almost look like they are glorified, and excuses found for them. Other on this limit might see what happen se he get very famous by the end, and why don't I do the same..

On 10/8/2022 at 12:42 PM, d4dang said:

He was a cadet at the Police Cadet School and joined the RTP in 1973, He received a Masters in Criminal Justice in 1973 at Eastern Kentucky State University and a PhD in 1978 from Sam Houton State in Texas. He would rise through the ranks ending up a Lieutenant Colonel. He was a bureaucrat in the Planning Division. He married the daughter of a Police General. He served from 1973 to 1987.

He was going to rise through the ranks due to family connections.

he married the Police General's sister