Shan Lady Visa Into Bangkok

hi like in my previous posts i mentioned my girlfriend is Shan, last April she went from kengtung(her hometown) to Yangon's Thai Consulate and applied for a tourist visa to enter bangkok, she was rejected becuz they said she has already too many Thai Tourist visa stamps. told her to apply 1 month later again.

so now come june10, she is back to yangon again and applied, and she has to wait till the end of june to know if she is approved. why is this so? why did she have to wait for the month of june to end to know if she is able to go or not? i never been to yangon and realy dont know how things work theere, any vetereans can shed some light??

And also, if she isnt approved, where else can she go to get a tourist visa?? she is a Myanmar citizen living in kengtung and the only place one can go is to yangon. what other ways IF the thai embassy rejects her application?

thanks , this is getting a pain in the ass because im trying to get her to bangkok so she can apply for school!

any myanmar/Kengtung citizens or people with understanding please help me out here, thanks

Edited by jetzie