Multiple foreigners and a Thai national allegedly involved in child trafficking in Pattaya nabbed

webfact

So, which 3 ThaiVisa members do you think they are ? 

And I'm sure some here recognize the bar. Probably keeping quiet about it.

And as mentioned above, there are a lot of underage girls in bars all over the city.

(edit: but not as young as those shown in the news story ! At least I hope not !)

Edited by Kerryd
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, RandiRona said:

Make an example of all these 'Dirty' Falangs. Paste their pictures all over the place for other sex tourists to see. 

Quote Thai National so not just dirty farangs!

And yes I think they should all have their faces shown as if they are guilty they are scum of the earth!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

There is a world of difference between kidnapping and trafficking children for prostitution, and knowingly let alone unknowingly allowing a girl in her late teens to work in a bar. Both are wrong, both are illegal, both should be prosecuted. One is infinitely more egregious than the other, which the courts should take into account in sentencing.

I would further suggest that making an example of them, because they are foreign (and therefore may have access to money) is also wrong. Justice is after all supposed to be blind. Try them according to the evidence, and sentence appropriately, the same sentence for the Thai or the Farang.

Absolutely spot on. By adding the word trafficking, they get an emotional reaction out of people. Who knows what the truth actually is. And how many Thai cops and border officials are involved in real trafficking and human slavery? 

If it is really sex trafficking of anyone, much less minors, there should be a mandatory execution. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, webfact said:

A police investigation determined that the two reportedly ran an undisclosed entertainment venue on Soi Buakhao in Pattaya to exploit minors for prostitution. 

What is the world coming to? This is how fake ESG has affected people?