Multiple foreigners and a Thai national allegedly involved in child trafficking in Pattaya nabbed

webfact

3 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Children or teenagers?

If you are not a teenager yourself, then it's EQUALLY wrong. Any suggestion that it may be more acceptable with "teenagers over 15, who likely have anyhow sex" is just plain creepy.

Really?

I think there is a HUGE difference if someone (any age) has sex with a 17 year old teenager or a pre puberty child of maybe 12 years or younger. 

To name a foreign example of Berlusconi with his darling Ruby. She was under 18 at that time.

But I think we must forgive him that he didn't see that right away.

But look at any pre puberty child and it is very obvious that nobody should touch such a child. And there is no: Sorry, I though the 10 year old looked like she is 18...

_68352902_68352901.jpg

2 hours ago, edogthong said:

Not a big believer in individual freedom, I see. If two consenting adults agree to exchange sex for money, that's their business. It has absolutely nothing to do with you. 

And let's not forget all those pretty young women who marry millionaires. But then, as far as I know they are officially not called prostitutes. They obviously marry for love. ???? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2022 at 7:56 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

You would have to go online to buy 18-20 year olds , once they get past 20, you can get them from bars 

That's my point.  They are still working in the sex trade, just not in bars.

Whether or not they were forced, or sold into prostitution, is another question. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2022 at 5:19 PM, HauptmannUK said:

I do wonder if the 'customers' were aware of the ages - probably thought the hotels would check the girl's ID ?

I am sure we've all been with, or at least seen, girls that looked about 15 but were actually over 18.

Completely irrelevant. 

On 10/10/2022 at 12:02 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Really?

I think there is a HUGE difference if someone (any age) has sex with a 17 year old teenager or a pre puberty child of maybe 12 years or younger. 

It doesn’t matter what you think. If we were to take every nonsense that people think seriously, we would be living on a flat earth ruled by reptiloids who put chips in your arm. 

On 10/10/2022 at 12:02 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

To name a foreign example of Berlusconi with his darling Ruby. She was under 18 at that time.

But I think we must forgive him that he didn't see that right away.

We must not forgive him. Though it seems you’re using him to excuse underage prostitution, in the typical Whataboutism fashion.