Thailand building up problems .UK make it class A drug

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

The DM carefully chose a photo to show their opinion of her.

And I agree with them, religious extremists have no place in UK government and should have no part in creating and enforcing laws.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/feb/15/new-attorney-general-suella-braverman-in-controversial-buddhist-sect

Why do you ( and others that live here ) care about UK politics, or indeed, anything that happens there? 

• Thumbs Up 1

taken from the link....."The Home Office confirmed it currently has no plans to change the classification"

So basically more nonsense being spouted by the OP who is trying to promote his outdated views with more hysterical mis-information. A reclassification would not work well for that governments "popularity" 

The promoters of reefer madness are a dying breed and i personally hope there is a well deserved seat waiting for them in Hades

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

51 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

taken from the link....."The Home Office confirmed it currently has no plans to change the classification"

So basically more nonsense being spouted by the OP who is trying to promote his outdated views with more hysterical mis-information. A reclassification would not work well for that governments "popularity" 

The promoters of reefer madness are a dying breed and i personally hope there is a well deserved seat waiting for them in Hades

It should classify as A.  That satisfy you.  Pot smoking junkie land Thailand 

On 10/10/2022 at 12:06 PM, PJ71 said:

Why do you ( and others that live here ) care about UK politics, or indeed, anything that happens there? 

Because there are people we still care about back in the UK

Because we may want to visit the country at some point (perhaps to visit the above)

Because the actions of these politicians have a direct impact on the amount of money we have to spend here.

Those are my first three thoughts...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, JayClay said:

Because there are people we still care about back in the UK

Because we may want to visit the country at some point (perhaps to visit the above)

Because the actions of these politicians have a direct impact on the amount of money we have to spend here.

Those are my first three thoughts...

Ok, lovely.

I pay little attention to somewhere i'll never visit again.

UK is like a 3rd world country now horrid place.

• Like 1

Alcohol ruins more lives than any other drug. Weed is not going to be reclassified to class A ????. It’s like Amsterdam in Bristol . Just some old fart spouting nonsense. As one poster already said, cocaine is a major problem. The UK has the highest use in Europe and London the highest city use in Europe . And Bristol has the highest use in the whole of Europe per capita! 

• Like 2

On 10/10/2022 at 8:19 AM, MrMuddle said:

More Reefer Madness crackpot theories, sick to death of seeing and answering these idiotic claims. The Tories are totally out of touch with modern society, as it seems, is the poster!

Kier Starma will put everything right.  ????

On 10/15/2022 at 10:30 PM, goldenbrwn1 said:

Alcohol ruins more lives than any other drug. Weed is not going to be reclassified to class A ????. It’s like Amsterdam in Bristol . Just some old fart spouting nonsense. As one poster already said, cocaine is a major problem. The UK has the highest use in Europe and London the highest city use in Europe . And Bristol has the highest use in the whole of Europe per capita! 

The biggest problem with most of the cocaine being sold in the UK is that it's been cut so much, you'd be better off snorting washing powder.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mark1066 said:

The biggest problem with most of the cocaine being sold in the UK is that it's been cut so much, you'd be better off snorting washing powder.

According to my friend ….the  good stuff is plentiful there. But then there’s the pub grub of course. 

1 hour ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

According to my friend ….the  good stuff is plentiful there. But then there’s the pub grub of course. 

Yeah there was always good stuff around if you were in the right (wrong?) places but a lot of it was rubbish. Or so I heard anyway.

(First time I've heard the expression pub grub lol. Sounds the same as what was sold on most council estates)

Edited by Mark1066
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Mark1066 said:

Yeah there was always good stuff around if you were in the right (wrong?) places but a lot of it was rubbish. Or so I heard anyway.

(First time I've heard the expression pub grub lol. Sounds the same as what was sold on most council estates)

It’s what all those blocking the pubs toilets are using. They are too drunk to notice. 

• Like 1

On 10/10/2022 at 12:06 PM, PJ71 said:

I don't really fancy going back to a crazy country, to be honest.

Kinda liked the UK the way it was a couple of decades ago.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, 2009 said:

I don't really fancy going back to a crazy country, to be honest.

Kinda liked the UK the way it was a couple of decades ago.

Yes, i have find memories of being a teenager in the late 80's and 90's, no way i could live there now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PJ71 said:

Yes, i have find memories of being a teenager in the late 80's and 90's, no way i could live there now.

I still liked it even in the early 2000s but the last time I went back, I realised the country and home town that I was missing no longer exists.

Edited by Mark1066
  • Like 1

On 10/12/2022 at 4:32 PM, Felt 35 said:

The proof is in the pudding????

Please get the saying correct. The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

and the proof of a good joint is in the smoking. 555