Raw goat (or cow) milk and kefir

Firefan

I till recently had delivery from North Thailand of frozen/chilled 2L jugs of of raw goat milk and kefir (Facebook ad) but currently no supply, so am looking for an alternative to order same online from anywhere. Does anybody know where I can get raw goat (or cow) diary products? (I found a very old archived thread here about it, but it was all outdated). I am Bangkok based but am willing to pay for cold shipping from anywhere.

Edited by Firefan

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

In Chiang Mai the Thai-Danish Dairy (opposite the Zoo) sell 5Kg bags of raw milk for around 130bht.

I checked their homepage and found nothing about it - more importantly - I need it in Bangkok with cold shipping, and doubt they (cold) ship it.

I think you’ll struggle to source it in Bangkok.

I’m in Issan and make cheese from raw cows milk. I sourced mine in the following.

I trawled the internet for cow and goat farms in my area without success.

I then the visited the local government agriculture office who gave me 2 leads.

List of of local Veterinarians and Milk Cooperatives ( collecting sites for Raw milk from farms )
The Vet was helpful but only for the sale of goats.

The Milk Cooperatives (cows) came up trumps. They could not sell any but gave me the details of a couple of farms nearby.

Went to the nearest one some 10km and purchased 5 litres B150. Happy to sell for cash.

As you are in Bangkok I appreciate that it will be a bit more difficult but with some digging and if you are prepared to travel some you should be able to source. 
Good luck.