First on CNN: Former White House aide cooperating with investigation of Trump effort to overturn election results

Scott

image.png

The former top aide to then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows could offer Georgia prosecutors insights about what she witnessed in the West Wing, as well as steps her former boss took specifically when it came to Georgia.

Prosecutors have called for Meadows to testify before the special grand jury, but they are still working to secure his testimony. A hearing on the matter is scheduled for late October.

Meadows was among the participants on the January 2021 call between Trump and Georgia’s secretary of state Brad Raffensperger, and Meadows also made a surprise visit to a Cobb County location in December 2020, where officials were conducting an absentee ballot signature audit.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/10/politics/cassidy-hutchinson-cooperation-trump-investigation/index.html

CNN-logo-July-4-2020-e1593906141959-300x

When I read another article like that, I always wonder what must happen before Trump will be arrested and then go to trial and be convicted. Is there not more than enough evidence in the open that he is a traitor? 

I am sure in many countries he would be in jail or executed already. And America and other nations would accept that because the evidence is so obvious.

But no, Trump is still running around free and telling the same obvious lies. And, even worse, around 70 million Americans still believe those obvious lies and want that serial liar and traitor again as their president.

Imagine anybody would have predicted anytime in the last 100 years that this could happen in the USA. Nobody would have believed it.

What a sad country and a sad state of this world. 

• Like 2

“The President was fired up about the Supreme Court decision,” Hutchinson said. “The President said … something to the effect of, ‘I don’t want people to know we lost, Mark. This is embarrassing. Figure it out. We need to figure it out. I don’t want people to know that we lost.’”

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/jan-6-hearing-livestream-10-13-2022/index.html

On 10/11/2022 at 1:57 AM, Scott said:

The former top aide to then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows could offer Georgia prosecutors insights about what she witnessed in the West Wing, as well as steps her former boss took specifically when it came to Georgia.

Tick, tick, tick…