Back Rehab -- Physical Therapy Equipment

onomataho

Hurt my lower back...I need some PT stuff...

a heating pad, inflatable stretch ball, floor pad, foam "noodle"- like for a swimming pool, re-usable ice packs...

Any suggestions on where to get in BKK near BTS much apreciated?

Thanks. :o

I'm no expert...... but there are some big pharmacists near Victory Monument e.g. Fascino, opposite the hospital (ratchawithi?) They seemed to have medical equipment, but sorry, not sure if specifically for PT.

Have you had a physio session and asked the physio where you can get supplies?

I'm no expert...... but there are some big pharmacists near Victory Monument e.g. Fascino, opposite the hospital (ratchawithi?) They seemed to have medical equipment, but sorry, not sure if specifically for PT.

Have you had a physio session and asked the physio where you can get supplies?

thanks...most of this equipwnt can usually be found at a fitness store. I'll google around and see what I can find.

I have all of this at my other home (in the states), but I guess I need a set for BKK, too.

You can get a big 'pilates' ball in supersports along with the noodle things (Central stores tend to be home to supersports) the reusable ice pack you should be able to pick up in any pharmacy. Central chidlom links to the BTS.

Hurt my lower back...I need some PT stuff...

a heating pad, inflatable stretch ball, floor pad, foam "noodle"- like for a swimming pool, re-usable ice packs...

Any suggestions on where to get in BKK near BTS much apreciated?

Thanks. :o

What was the cause of your lowback pain? Why do you need so many modalities/ equipment?

You can get a big 'pilates' ball in supersports along with the noodle things (Central stores tend to be home to supersports) the reusable ice pack you should be able to pick up in any pharmacy. Central chidlom links to the BTS.

Thanks for the lead...I will check out the big Central store via the BTS.