Lazada - Add a Credit Card

lelapin

The credit card referred to on my Lazada account has expired and I cannot find out how to enter the new number. Can anyone help. I am due a refund but I only use my laptop for purchases and so as a non-Thai I am not able to open my wallet. If I sort out my credit card problem can I pay my refund into that.

20 minutes ago, Crossy said:

You can add a new card number when you buy something, I've not found any way to do it otherwise ???? 

If you bought your refundable item using the card that's now expired, they can still refund to it and it will be credited to the new card number by the bank.

If you have a pink ID card you can activate your wallet as a foreigner. Otherwise, any refunds that go to the wallet can be withdrawn to your bank, when your refund is processed you will receive instructions on how to do it.

Thanks for useful info and have successfully added new card now. The purchase that is being refunded was COD. Can I still get refund to new card?

29 minutes ago, lelapin said:

But I can't open my wallet on my laptop

Had this issue recently, if you pay by COD the funds will be returned to your wallet. It is not possible to use the wallet on desk top or notebook, as per the call from Lazada they told me i need a smart phone to use this service

I stopped using COD and now use my Debit Card, i made a return last week and after the refund was approved, the funds were back in my account 2 days later

If you use a Credit Card it may take longer

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Lazada will not accept my Visa credit card issued by an American bank they say because it has an American billing address.  My credit card issuing bank requires an American billing address.  Any suggestions?

Also, can I use my Bangkok Bank account with my retirement qualifying 800,000 TB to qualify for a Bangkok Bank secured credit card without jeopardizing my retirement visa requirement?

1 hour ago, udontomi said:

Lazada will not accept my Visa credit card issued by an American bank they say because it has an American billing address.  My credit card issuing bank requires an American billing address.  Any suggestions?

Also, can I use my Bangkok Bank account with my retirement qualifying 800,000 TB to qualify for a Bangkok Bank secured credit card without jeopardizing my retirement visa requirement?

I have to maintain at least 20,000 baht in a separate account with Bangkok bank to support my credit card. When I go below this figure due to credit card payments, I have to make a monthly payment to at least have that amount back in the account.

13 hours ago, udontomi said:

I use my American credit cards with USA addresses all the time on Lazada with no problems, so I have no idea what your particular issue is. Call Lazada. You can use your retirement visa account as long as you don't let the balance fall below the 800k during the critical months and 400k the rest of the time.