90 days report after reentry with reentry Permit

Hi everyone,

my next 90 days report is on 19. October, as I'm on a 1 Year Non-O (marriage) extension. But I was in Europe for a few weeks and just back mid. September with a reentry permit.

1. So my question, when do I have to the next report, just follow the old date?

2. To make it a bit more complicated, we moved from our own condo to a rental house while I was in Europe, the landlord made the online TM.30 within 24hrs of my reentry.

Question, is it enough to bring the printed TM.30 registration when going for the 90 days report to CW? Or do I need the TM.27 (change of address form) and rental agreement as well? As I'm reading often that only the TM.30 will do it.

Appriciate your answers.

BR, Tom

!. Your report of staying longer than 90 days in the country is due 90 days from the day you entered the country.

2. That can depend upon the office your report to.

You may need proof the TM30 report was done online. Ask you landlord for a screenshot of it.

Many offices only want the TM30 to be done. Not all offices have the TM27 form. They are still using the TM28 form.

• Thumbs Up 2

I just went last week to Immigration on Jomtien soi 5 for my 90 days, after I came back from Belgium and I had copy passport, last entry, tm30, and when came inside on the front, the lady only took my passport, gave me a number and after approx. 5 min she came back with the paper in my passport .so quick.

• Like 1

I will be in the same case as above I'm going on short vacation with wife, and daughter  and son-in-law visiting from USA. we will be in Hua Hin, 21 - 24 Nov  day 15 for day report start on  22 Nov 22 last day is 6 Dec 2022.  As I understand you do on-line reporting from any where's at less in the country. been doing on line reporting for more then a year now works fine for me. If I can not due on line report on line I will just mail it by ESM  fro post office in Hua Hin.

Edited by Dickp
add more info 90 days start and end dated