What are the Kasikorn Bank charges for inward transfers from the UK?

I am converting GBP to Thai Baht before transferring funds via Wise into my Kasikorn Bank account, but I can not remember what charges are made by the Bank. I understand the Wise charges, but now returning to Thailand after two years I want to understand the costs from the Bank.

Looking at my Bank Book I can not see any charge identified from my previous International transfers.

10 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

No charges at Kasikorn

Ahhh Brilliant Thanks scubascuba3

I did find this on the kasikorn page, which said domestic deposits interbank there was 3 different criteria and was not conclusive.

1) Commission-in-Lieu (Deposits) = 0%

2).  Commission-in-Lieu (Withdrawal) = 0.25%

3) Other  = 0.25% (max 500 Thb, Min 200 Thb)

This is Page 4 - Section: 2nd on Page of the 2 sections:  Domestic funds transfer Interbank 

https://www.kasikornbank.com/en/personal/Account/Documents/FeesFCDDepositandWithdrawal-en.pdf

From the page this did look to me that possibly the worst case of a Wise transfer using a domestic bank with Thb funds was a Commission-in-Lieu (Deposits) = 0% and 2.5Thb per 1,000Thb identified as OTHER (or  £2.50 per £1,000) transferred.

It sound like you have the experience to know that there is no however charge - So thanks for that.

1 hour ago, spambot said:

Ahhh Brilliant Thanks scubascuba3

I did find this on the kasikorn page, which said domestic deposits interbank there was 3 different criteria and was not conclusive.

1) Commission-in-Lieu (Deposits) = 0%

2).  Commission-in-Lieu (Withdrawal) = 0.25%

3) Other  = 0.25% (max 500 Thb, Min 200 Thb)

This is Page 4 - Section: 2nd on Page of the 2 sections:  Domestic funds transfer Interbank 

https://www.kasikornbank.com/en/personal/Account/Documents/FeesFCDDepositandWithdrawal-en.pdf

From the page this did look to me that possibly the worst case of a Wise transfer using a domestic bank with Thb funds was a Commission-in-Lieu (Deposits) = 0% and 2.5Thb per 1,000Thb identified as OTHER (or  £2.50 per £1,000) transferred.

It sound like you have the experience to know that there is no however charge - So thanks for that.

As thai girls say, you think too mut. No charge for Wise transfers, but to reassure yourself, send a small amount to test

• Thanks 1