As foreign tourists return to Thailand so do associated problems - this time drugs, but are "zero dollar" tours on comeback?

webfact

2 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

Two buckets of happy water please 10 billion buckets of unhappy water currently emptying over HH in a biblical storm  ????

A little of topic but here in Cha-am we had 60mm in just over two hours.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ed strong said:

Never heard this term 'zero dollar' tourist especially when they cough up 10,000 thb per enriched water, they are definitely not short of a few quid and i doubt they  eat and sleep on the beach!

I think / guess that the Thai authorities want them here on a package type tour, whereby they are supervised by their own and stick to a regular schedule taking in the sites and making sure the dollars end up with the tourist structure. Although the staff were Thai so im not sure how all the money ends up outside the country?

Possibly when they hand the takings over at the end of the night to their boss(es)?

• Thumbs Up 1

Zero-dollar tourists do not buy Porsches or Rolls Royces.

No, the rich Chinese have never left Thailand and no way do they transfer all hard-earned baht straight to JXP's personal bank account, or the account of the CCP for that matter.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

The TAT new promotions:

Come To Thailand And Swear Not To Have Any Fun! 

When owners of Thai night-life venues offer you drugs?  It's your fault for being a foreigner.  If you didn't come to Thailand, they wouldn't have offered you drugs!
All Foreigners are bad.  Please just send your money by don't come to Thailand.
Da*m dirty foreigners.

• Like 2

may be deported  my ass. Rollers..Mercs..  BMW...10 grand for happy water these people have cash and will be connected.wait till they start asking to BIB ..do you know who I am / who I work for ..sod all will happen just a show  Money Money Money 

14 hours ago, webfact said:

The packets were being sold to the tourists for 10,000 baht each.

Never fell into a K-Hole before but that sounds like an hell of an expensive buzz.

Of course I used to pay 50¢ USD for a hit of pure liquid LSD-25 back in the 80's, so I'm no spring chicken. ????

8 hours ago, bbi1 said:

[quote]Police spokesman Pol Maj-Gen Achayon Kraithong said that most of the tourists were in Thailand on tourist visas or VoA.[/quote]

Why would anyone coming here on a tourist visa or VOA be buying luxury cars let alone any sort of vehicle?

They weren't buying them, they were props bought by the owners to make it look like some sort of carwash/valet/detail company

• Like 1