Thonburi hospital BGK

domdom

Had a complete health check at Thonburi 2 hospital back in 2018 and found the nurses and doctors to be very professional.

As for the heart center, cannot comment.

Edited by anchadian
  • Like 1

Thanks a lot..Got a bit worried reading Google comments.. Anyway I go only for emergency consulting with a Doctor who attends also in Sririraj (but no urgent appointment available there)

I imagine Dr will inform if Sririraj is better for surgery or not..but as I consult in Thonburi he might be uncomfortable to recommend to perform surgery in Sririraj.. so if anyone is aware of their standards (on website seems ok but..)

Have a good day

I am familiar with thonburi only as for emergency.

As to siriraj they have a private wing. Will be slightly cheaper than thonburi. Might have better equipment and care.

https://www.siphhospital.com/th/home

But even at their general part of hospital they can do emergency operations at weekends - at additional cost, say 50k.

I think you should initiate discussion with your doctor about those options. Just to have a better picture

Hello

Thank you..As said I till now consulted this doctor in Sririraj.. but this time I managed to get appointment before, in Thonburi..

I will of course ask doctor s advice ..my point is, if I consult him in Thonburi won t he feel "obliged" to do the surgery there.. I am very confident in Sririraj of course.. just wished to know if Thonburi s quality for heart surgery is similar, otherwise will definitely go for Sririraj..

I consulted him till now in private wing Sririraj and would of course go for it for the surgery

Best regards 

Nothing at all wrong with Thonburi. A solid hospital and many senior doctors from Sirirj have hours there.

the doctor will know best in terms of how well equipped they are for a particular procedure and will let you know if he prefers to do it elsewhere.