Retirement extension application in Phuket with income letter from embassy

Felt 35

This looks updated (at least until last March, when I got my last extension):

http://piv-phuket.com/long-stay-extensions/retirement/

Of course the form TM-6, if you have not received it when entering, is not anymore required.

Probably you will have to sign an additional generic form that you can find at the Immigration about the limits of the visa and your responsibilities.

3 hours ago, federicoP said:

This looks updated (at least until last March, when I got my last extension):

http://piv-phuket.com/long-stay-extensions/retirement/

Of course the form TM-6, if you have not received it when entering, is not anymore required.

Probably you will have to sign an additional generic form that you can find at the Immigration about the limits of the visa and your responsibilities.

Thank you for replying. Do you know if the copy of all the pages of the bank book and monthly transfers must match the income confirmation from the embassy or at least 800K a year or is it more like a confirmation of monthly transfers to Thailand? I ask because I never transfer my full monthly pension here but mostly around 70K monthly and this year I was in my home country for a period and then I only transferred 40K to Thailand!

Felt

56 minutes ago, Felt 35 said:

Do you know if the copy of all the pages of the bank book and monthly transfers must match the income confirmation from the embassy or at least 800K a year or is it more like a confirmation of monthly transfers to Thailand?

I can tell you my experience : I usually transfer only twice per year the money from Europe, less than what is written on my embassy declaration but a bit more than 800k.  I have the impression that they like to see that I have an account with some mouvements and that I am using it for living, I do not think they are checking the total transferred per year.  
Never had any problem.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question but if you are using an income verification letter from your embassy or consulate (meaning you are not American, British, or Australian), then there is no requirement to show anything specific regarding money transferred into Thailand.  It is required that you do the following:

Supporting documents of the income may be requested by the immigration officer.
Copy bank book name page and last 12 months transactions. 
(It is strongly advised to copy all used pages as this is often requested by the officers.)

Thanks to both of you. I think, in addition to copying the bank book, I would just in case have in my "Immigration folder" a one-year statement from the bank that I get once a year anyway for another purpose because I almost never update my bank book.

Felt