Insurance for extension of Non-OA

LMG historically was the cheapest with Pacific Cross not far behind, not sure if that’s still the case.

I did have the most recent table from LMG but deleted it as recently dumped the OA retirement extension and converted to an O visa, the reason being my premium increased from 7,700 baht to 26,800 baht ( age 61 ).

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

LMG historically was the cheapest with Pacific Cross not far behind, not sure if that’s still the case.

I did have the most recent table from LMG but deleted it as recently dumped the OA retirement extension and converted to an O visa, the reason being my premium increased from 7,700 baht to 26,800 baht ( age 61 ).

How to convert to O without leaving Bangkok because I am doing physiotherapy here?

10 minutes ago, Lim Yuan Hai said:

How to convert to O without leaving Bangkok because I am doing physiotherapy here?

You would have to leave and re-enter the country without a re-entry permit. 

You could get a visa exempt entry by doing a border hop and then apply for the non-o visa at immigration.

Or go to a nearby embassy or consulate to apply for the non-o visa

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You would have to leave and re-enter the country without a re-entry permit. 

You could get a visa exempt entry by doing a border hop and then apply for the non-o visa at immigration.

Or go to a nearby embassy or consulate to apply for the non-o visa

Which embassy or consulate has non-o visa application because I think not all embassy has it? 

2 minutes ago, Lim Yuan Hai said:

Which embassy or consulate has non-o visa application because I think not all embassy has it? 

The embassy in Vientiane and the consulate in Savannakhet issue them. Both near the border to Laos.

The embassy in Kuala Lumpur also does them. See: https://image.mfa.go.th/mfa/0/n3gTFT2TOE/NON-IMMIGRANT_VISA_(O-Retirement)-new.pdf

If you qualify for a visa exempt entry you can do a border hop at crossing in Cambodia that is only a trip from Bangkok. You could then apply for the non-o at immigration.