What is wrong?

still kicking

So I use Facebook on my laptop and on my Phone but on my laptop it is not working anymore but on my phone no problem, on the laptop every thing is slow or not loading at all I can't even log out at all what to do?

Have to add every site on my laptop is OK

Edited by still kicking

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Running slowly may mean you have acquired malware, possibly by clicking on an attachment or link. Best get a computer technician to check.

Windows in all forms is the target of first choice for hackers.

But I check for malware every day and there is nothing

2 minutes ago, still kicking said:

But I check for malware every day and there is nothing

What do you use to check? How old is the program? Bear in mind malware evolves just as anti-virus programs have to.

I have an IPhone 11.  I can log into Facebook on my phone automatically using Safari.  
Using Google on my laptop.  It always brings up messages with Facebook to use a log in and other things. 
It’s possible your browser.  Or the way you have Facebook set up on your devices. 

Mine sometimes does this. Deleting unnecessary files in your browser (clearing your browser history) sometimes fixes the problem. If you have Chrome click on the 3 little vertical dots at the top right of the screen to access the menus/settings.

You can also check in your browser settings to see if any 'extensions' have been added recently. If there are any, turn them off.

While your at it, find your 'downloads' folder and delete any unnecessary files.

Edited by Stevemercer

10 hours ago, still kicking said:

Well I can get all other sites no problems like this site it is just Facebook

I am fairly sure it is something to do with Facebook.

I have problems with them that I don't have with any other site. Some days I can see previous comments and others I can't. They say refresh the page or clear the cache, sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't.

Not that bothered so I live with it.

• Thumbs Up 1

My HP laptop was driving me crazy (it was 6 years old), turn on and it was 25 - 30 minutes before i could do anything with it. hit the shut down and it took 5 - 6 minutes to shut down, tried everything after getting advice from  everyone in the world.  Then i found the answer, invest in  a new one. Now start up and shut down are instant