girls in koh samui

Pattaya has the highest concentration of P4P with foreigners in Thailand, that's why you're experiencing that.  On Samui, most girls are working in resorts, restaurants, random businesses, or are locals.  The nightlife scene on Samui pretty much died in the Lamai beer bars since covid, it was ailing even before that.  That said, it's not nearly as easy to find a companion or girlfriend on Samui as it is in Pattaya or Bangkok, there are a lot of farang women around though.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Old car dealer said:

If you are an older bloke and you have sex with a Thai lady you must give her money or you will never see her again, it matters not what work she does, the going rate is 1,000 Baht, 

When I came here I was 67, I had no problems finding a GF WITHOUT spending large cash.  We went to dinner, movies, occasionally bought her clothing and etc, she rarely asked for money and then only a couple 100bt. yep we lived together and she kept her money from where she worked - 8 hour day.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, Old car dealer said:

How long have you been in Thailand, just a few days ? , if you are an older bloke and you have sex with a Thai lady you must give her money or you will never see her again, it matters not what work she does, the going rate is 1,000 Baht, 

Never heard of a gf?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, Mad mick said:

There no such thing as free sex anywhere in the world, you pay take to dinner dates etc,. movies , lunch , site seeing , house work married or not same deal ! Men are always going to pay ! What ever way you look at it there is no free lunch .. 

Free lunch on the train

• Haha 2

I have lived in Bangkok almost three years.  Many women here are not much different than other places.  They see a foreigner as a walking ATM.  And the majority of the bargirls here are not from Bangkok.  
Just because a girl is from Bangkok.  Doesn’t mean she has a good job and won’t try to take advantage of you. Or act any differently.  And many of them are not originally from Bangkok 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, swm59nj said:

I have lived in Bangkok almost three years.  Many women here are not much different than other places.  They see a foreigner as a walking ATM.  And the majority of the bargirls here are not from Bangkok.  
Just because a girl is from Bangkok.  Doesn’t mean she has a good job and won’t try to take advantage of you. Or act any differently.  And many of them are not originally from Bangkok 

Date country girls.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Old car dealer said:

How long have you been in Thailand, just a few days ? , if you are an older bloke and you have sex with a Thai lady you must give her money or you will never see her again, it matters not what work she does, the going rate is 1,000 Baht, 

1000 baht ? You're joking, of course.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, sead said:

So you want free sex? 

When I was younger yes, definitely, in my line of work there was no shortage of attractive girls, so why should I pay for sex? It may be different now with me being older and not having the looks I had then.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Smokey and the Bandit said:

Not arguing with you, but they need money also? Maybe not as much as girls from Bangkok?

They need it more, they usually have children, parents and grandparents in Isaan to support.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

GF's cost money too, not just food and drink? Clothes, shoes, makeup/salon, walking around money etc.? Even if she has a job, nothing will be free? There is no such thing as a free lunch.

Yes, if you really want to throw money away, get married, buy a house and car in Her name?????????

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Smokey and the Bandit said:

Not arguing with you, but they need money also? Maybe not as much as girls from Bangkok?

And if inexperienced no common language either, unless you speak Thai.

Better to find one who already had a few falangs, and hopefully learned a few things.

• Thumbs Up 2