girls in koh samui

On 11/10/2022 at 1:54 PM, Old car dealer said:

if you are an older bloke and you have sex with a Thai lady you must give her money or you will never see her again

So in theory you could hire 100 women, pay them nothing and never see them again? Sounds like a cost effective plan

Why would you pay 1 when you could get 100 for free?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CG1 Blue said:

So let's get this straight. You want to have one night stands with (most likely very poor) Thai girls without spending any of your relative wealth on them?

I feel sorry for the girls who fall for your trickery. They must feel like western blokes do when they find out their Thai 'girl' has a meat and two veg in their under crackers ????

you are brainwashed by pattaya dude....why would men have to pay for sex...why woman do not pay pattaya ladies only HOW MUCH YOU GIVE ME?

1 hour ago, CG1 Blue said:

So let's get this straight. You want to have one night stands with (most likely very poor) Thai girls without spending any of your relative wealth on them?

I feel sorry for the girls who fall for your trickery. They must feel like western blokes do when they find out their Thai 'girl' has a meat and two veg in their under crackers ????

not one night stands, normal relationships....few years ago i had 1 night stands in BKK....I could not get laid in Europe almost...but here it was girls everywhere...

i had different hot girl every week....but i was on a mission....pick up everyday, everywhere i went....lol all the time