Time taken for Wise transfer into Kasikorn Bank?

On 11/11/2022 at 8:06 AM, hansombeast said:

I transferred £1000 to my Bangkok bank account about a month ago, it transferred in about 4 secs. Transaction was done mid afternoon here in Thailand. I chose personal transfer as the option

"...it transferred in about 4 secs".

I made a similar transfer and it was in my bank account before I even hit the submit button.

15 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Odd how so many posters apparently time their Wise transfers to the exact second and keep such precise records of the time taken!

We do NOT need to time or keep a record of the time it takes for a TX as wise sends you a message telling you how long the transfer has taken!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Odd how so many posters apparently time their Wise transfers to the exact second and keep such precise records of the time taken!

This post took me 29 seconds to type, the previous one....ah, 'uck it

Do you even use Wise?

If you did, you would know it tells you exactly how long the transfer took..in seconds

• Thanks 1

On 11/11/2022 at 4:21 PM, HappyExpat57 said:

I'm gonna post here and people may cry "BS" but this has been my experience over the last 6 months.

I xfer from a credit union in the states to an SCB account. If I go 50k baht or over, it takes days. 49,999.75 baht takes 6 seconds.

SCB is supposed to be one that allows quick xfer over 50k but that has not been my actual experience.

I have had a similar experience with Wise and BBL.  I can send two consecutive B50k and it's seconds for both but try one at B100k and it can take days,